Customer Success Manager
About the Position:
We are seeking a Customer Success Manager to work with Rev’s Enterprise-level clients and oversee the customer journey for both new and existing business. As a product-driven company, Rev has a user-friendly platform and has existed thus far without a customer success team. As a founding member of the CS team, your input will be crucial to the team’s direction and growth. You will serve as the primary point of contact for named Enterprise clients, overseeing the customer journey and demonstrating the value of Rev’s platform.
Rev is a marketplace for remote work made up of a large network of 33,000+ freelancers (aka Revvers) that provide services to our 100,000+ customers around the world including companies like Amazon, Google, Buzzfeed, PBS, and more.
Started by MIT engineers in 2010, Rev has raised capital from Silicon Valley VCs. We have 130 + employees (and growing) with offices in San Francisco and Austin. Sales are growing fast, and we reached profitability in 2017. We like to hire people that are intelligent, humble, high achievers and are eager to advance their careers. You’ll be measured on your impact rather than your effort.
Today, we offer four services, and we will launch more in the next few years. Our initial offerings are audio transcription, video captions and subtitles, and document translation. What the verticals have in common is the work can be done anywhere, and software can transform them via marketplace methods, productivity improvements, and machine learning. We believe many types of work can be done remotely, and we have a game plan to change more of them in the years to come.
- Work with clients to understand their challenges and find ways that Rev can best provide value for their teams
- Communicate commonly requested features to the Product team and drive product innovation by advocating client needs
- Be the “face of the company” for Enterprise Rev users, owning the onboarding process and providing account support as needed
- Promote customer satisfaction and retention by proactive engagement
- Conduct regular analyses of customer health with the end goal of preventing churn
- Create and run Quarterly Business Reviews for a number of named clients
- Find best CS practices for Rev’s on-demand business model, and mine client opportunities for deeper engagement without explicitly “upselling”
Who we’re looking for:
- Well-versed in customer service practices and have a passion for working with clients
- Possess a high level of emotional intelligence
- Excited about learning new things and helping shape processes
- Team player and desire to see everyone succeed
- Adaptable and embrace the frequent changes made in a start-up environment
- Able to thrive without needing complete direction or step-by-step instructions and have a bias for action
- You are passionate, creative, and relentless in your desire to drive results and improve
- Driven, persistent, and regularly go above and beyond
- Meticulous as you are curious, with strong attention to detail and interest in learning
- Self-starter with a desire to work in an agile, fast-paced environment
- 2-3 years in a customer success role or another customer facing position
- Strong organization and multitasking skills
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Working understanding of sales pipelines, funnels, and processes
- Creative thinker with an eye for detail
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- Working knowledge of Salesforce
- $100 in Uber allowance every month
- Unlimited PTO
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks. Free lunch every Friday.
- Team building events like happy hours, rec sports, and team trips
- A generous budget to create your own workstation
- 90 % paid medical, dental, vision insurance
- 401k plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee-driven team building activities like zip lining, rock climbing, trivia nights, theme parks, etc.