Customer Success Manager
Quali is the industry leader in delivering cloud-agnostic Environment as a Service (EaaS) solutions for Development and Testing, Sales Demo/POC, Training, and Cyber Range teams.
Our Missions is to make infrastructure and applications easily accessible and consumable to every user in the organization by turning complexity into an on-demand service.
You think that making infrastructure and applications easily accessible and consumable to every user in the organization should have an “Easy” button? You think that abstracting infrastructure and automation from the business process are the path for the future? We at Quali do, and we are making it happen.
Quali is searching for a passionate, tech-oriented and experienced Customer Success Manager to help our customers make the most out of Quali’s CloudShell.
As a Customer Success Manager, you would be focused on making customers successful at their mission by getting the most value out of Quali’s CloudShell.
- Ensure high customer satisfaction and retention leading to reference-able account
- Ensure short time to value for new customers as part of their on-boarding
- Ensure customer is getting ongoing and incremental value from using Quali’s CloudShell
- Ensure high Customer Health is maintained
- Create working relationship with Customer Champion and his Executive to serve as trusted adviser
- Lead customer on-boarding to Quali’s CloudShell by managing an agreed Success Strategy with the customer
- Convey roadmap requests to Product Management and serve as the customer advocate
- Manage customer escalations
- Work closely with technical teams, insuring continued focus on providing on-going value
- Team with sales, consistently sharing information via meeting summaries, account status, success plans, opportunities, risks
- Stay on top of open account business opportunities (renewals and up-sells) and identify new business opportunities
- Keep account dashboard updated
- Location: Austin, TX
- Willing to travel 30%
- Reports to: Head of Customer Success Managers Team
- At least 7 years of experience in Customer Success Management
- Experience in B2B relationships with Fortune 500 companies
- Experience in Cloud Management / Cloud Infrastructure Automation solutions
- Enjoys working closely with customers to ensure complete satisfaction
- Self-learner, go getter, team player with a can-do attitude
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Excellent English communication skills verbally, written and presentations
Nice to have
- Working knowledge of virtualization, cloud and network technologies
- Familiarity with Value based selling, account-based marketing
- Excellent presentation skills