Customer Success Manager
Place is a financial forecasting, business planning and operating software that helps small and medium businesses address the multitude of hurdles they face when balancing growth and profitability with limitations of time, cash flow, and resources.
We are growing rapidly and we are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join the team. This role is a combination of both consulting and sales and is responsible for driving the adoption of Place with our new and existing customer base.
- Earn the trust of our prospective customers and assist them as they make their journey through our free trial process.
- Educate and evangelize the benefits of using our product and ensure prospective customers are achieving that value.
- Nurture relationships with our existing customers and ensure they are maximizing the usage of our products.
- Handle functional questions and escalate technical needs as necessary.
- Engage in regular meetings with the relevant internal and external stakeholders managing pre-sales and project priorities.
- 3+ years of finance and/or accounting
- Strong understanding of financial planning and general business operations
- Experience using Salesforce.com
- A natural sense of curiosity and eagerness to learn
- Capacity to learn, adapt and apply ideas in constantly morphing situations
- Outstanding communication, planning, and presentation skills