Customer Success Manager at ESO
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:16 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, May 11, 2021
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) will cultivate and maintain strong long-term relationships with the hospitals and EMS agencies utilizing Health Data Exchange (HDE). These relationships will ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and recognition of ROI which will lead to strong retention and growth opportunities. The CSM will play a major role with other teams within ESO such as sales, product, implementation, and support.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Customer Success you will be part of our Customer Success team and will be a remote/work from home opportunity.
What You’ll Be Doing - the day to day
· Work closely with the integration/implementation HDE team from post-sale to go-live and bring a clinical perspective to this process.
· Conduct post go-live “well checks” with all new customers.
· Ensure overall and individual customer usage of the HDE product.
· Focus on high-impact hospitals and EMS agencies on a quarterly basis to improve match rates within HDE by conducting focused educational and feature knowledge meetings and webinars.
· Receive customer interactions (emails and phone calls) on a continual basis for all aspects of the customer experience and facilitate these requests to the appropriate internal teams for resolution.
· Serve as the “voice of the customer” to help improve product and services within the HDE space.
· Review the level of outcome data back to EMS agencies from the hospitals to ensure long-term continued value to the prehospital customers.
· Work with product and research teams to access and analyse key data.
· Identify and build advocacy relationships with strategic customers acting as a marketing channel through case studies, references, and speaking opportunities.
· Consult with training and implementation teams to make sure the training curriculum is complete and accurate as well as the onboarding documents and processes are focused to ensure proper go-live experience.
· Document all customer interactions within the corporate CRM.
Who You Are - the essentials
· Clinical hospital experience.
· Relevant customer success experience.
· Undergraduate degree with at least 5 years in a customer/client facing role.
· Strong phone, written, and verbal communication skills with excellent presentation skills.
· An avid listener and an excellent articulator of ideas and concepts.
· A relationship builder.
Who You Are - the desirables (It’s a plus if you have):
· Previous management experience.
· Experience with electronic health systems.
Benefits & Perks
ESO offers a comprehensive suite of benefits to promote health and financial security for our employees and their families. For full-time employment you this includes:
- Competitive health plans (medical, dental, & vision insurance)
- PTO (starting at 20 days) & 12 company holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Telemedicine service provided by ESO
- Savings accounts (FSA, HSA, DCA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Annual health and wellness reimbursement
- Peace of mind benefits such as life insurance, disability insurance, and worksite benefits
- Paid parental leave, new child program, & flexible parental return-to-work options
- Casual office environments and unlimited office snacks and drinks
ESO is a fast-paced, growing data, technology, and research company passionate about improving community health and safety through the power of data. We pioneer innovative, user-friendly software to meet the changing needs of today’s EMS agencies, fire departments, and hospitals. We’re small enough to be nimble and fun, but big enough to be a great place to work. We serve thousands of customers out of our six US offices and our Belfast, Northern Ireland office.
Are you ready to Make a Difference? At ESO, we believe in bringing your true self to work every single day. If you don’t match all the qualifications on the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway! We are looking for passionate, innovative, and authentic people to help drive our mission.
All offers are contingent upon a successful background check.
ESO is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We invite you to consider opportunities at ESO regardless of your gender; gender identity; gender reassignment; age; religion; race; national origin; political affiliation; sexual orientation; disability; veteran status; or other non-merit factor.
Read Full Job Description