Customer Success Managers take ownership of AlertMedia’s customer relationships which we value above all else. The right candidate will be determined to achieve effective training and on-boarding as well as the highest possible satisfaction rates across the accounts they manage. They will approach each relationship with a “partnership” mentality, and make sure customer needs are always met and problems are always solved quickly.
Who you are:
You'd be excited to buy into our "customer love" mentality and are motivated by going above and beyond for the customers you serve. You are a team player, have a roll-up-your-sleeves mentality when it comes to your customers and there is no task too big or too small in order to best support them. You enjoy a consultative, 1x1 approach to Customer Success and value a "we're all in this together" mentality.
Who we are:
AlertMedia is leading the evolution of employee safety for a modern workforce. We offer the most intuitive emergency communication software on the market with fully integrated threat warnings and employee safety monitoring. We believe any organization can improve safety and business outcomes during critical events by quickly identifying threats and simplifying fast, reliable communication to impacted audiences. We are headquartered in Austin, TX, and trusted by thousands of customers in over 100 countries—including DHL, British Petroleum, SurveyMonkey, and Walmart—to keep their people safe and connected anytime, anywhere.
We are an equal opportunity employer focused on creating a collaborative and exciting place for all to work. Ensuring a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace for all people is key to our success and core to our values.
Come join us in our mission to save lives and minimize loss through effective communication.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of our wave of momentum and take our company, and your career, to the next growth stage. We'd love to get to know you better and share how we serve our amazing customers. For more information please visit www.alertmedia.com.
What you will do:
- Build strong relationships with our customers
- On-board new customers (including getting in employee contact data via Excel upload, active directory sync and API)
- Train new customers on the AlertMedia platform based on their specific use case
- Provide quick and responsive ongoing technical and administrative support
- Understand our customers’ unique needs and how they utilize the application
- Keep track of new product developments and strategically inform clients about them
- Communicate desired software requirements to product management team
- Acquire industry knowledge related to general trends, use cases, and emerging technologies
- Identify up-selling opportunities to ensure customers using the AlertMedia platform to fullest capacity
- Identify additional opportunities within their company to broaden Alert Media footprint
- Ensure positive and productive customer experience to maintain software renewals
- Collaborate with marketing and technology departments to execute sales strategy as new products and features are released
- Contribute to AlertMedia’s culture, values and vision for the future
- 2+ years’ experience in account management, customer success management or on-boarding role
- Experience working with medium-sized to enterprise level customers
- Comfort level owning a volume of accounts with a tailored approach
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Customer on-boarding experience
- Strong listening skills with the ability to mirror and work with a variety of customer profiles
- Excellent project management skills with ability to prioritize
- Experience working with large data-sets, file uploads and comfort level working with high-volume spreadsheets
- Strong analytical, negotiation and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with all members of our team (business development, software development, and product management)
- Must be independent, self-motivated and success-driven, yet willing to work within a team environment
- Tons of energy, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment
- The desire to learn and be coached
- Must be located in the Austin, TX area or willing to relocate
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
What we offer:
- Base salary + Company-Wide Bonus program
- Competitive PTO + holidays to enjoy balance
- Amazing rewards and incentives
- Health benefits- Medical,Dental,Vision and Life Insurance 100% paid for employees
- Commitment to community service with opportunities to give back
- A Best Places to Work company 4 years in a row
AlertMedia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
AlertMedia does not currently sponsor applicants for work visas.