Customer Success Manager at Shipwell
Supply chains are disconnected, fragmented, and in the stone age. We believe the market has it wrong and we believe there is a better way. We can build the de facto platform and market network to connect, automate, and optimize the supply chains of the world. This is a multi trillion dollar opportunity. Today, Shipwell transforms your supply chain by combining digitized freight, real-time tracking, and an integrated partner network in one simple and responsive platform. We are working with the top companies in the supply chain to connect with our RestfulAPIs. Our platform uses machine learning to analyze over 100 million rows of real-time data every day, reducing waste and friction, delivering better business intelligence, and driving continuous improvement across our customer supply chains. Shipwell is proud to be recognized by industry experts as a leader in shipping and logistics, including FreightTech 25 and Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startup 2020.
Shipwell is a fast-paced, high-energy start-up that strives to build the future of shipping every day. Diversity of thought and cross-department collaboration is very important to us. We deliver open, honest, careful communication and work as hard as we play. We create & deliver solutions that are revolutionizing the industry, which brings excitement and purpose to our work. If you are looking for a place that will help you tap into your best work-self and give you hands-on experience building something big, then we invite you to come and build the future of shipping with us!
About the Role
As a Customer Success Manager you will be a trusted advisor to build relationships with customers and help them navigate from onboarding through renewal. You will assist in driving adoption, comprehension and utilization of Shipwell products and services.What you’ll do when you get here:
- Build a trusted relationship with customer to help manage all aspects of customer onboarding projects including customer satisfaction, project deliverables, and coordination of internal tasks
- Collaborating with internal resources from Sales, Professional Service, and Product Management to complete onboarding on time and within scope
- Creating Shipwell advocates and experts through consultative training sessions (mostly remote via web conference, with some in person) and providing exemplary support
- Gathering feedback from customers to deliver to Product and other internal teams to further improve the user experience
- Troubleshooting and triaging customer reported issues by utilizing product expertise and working with internal stakeholders to resolve these issues efficiently
- Addressing product-related questions from customers through clear and timely communication, and building out a repository of accessible customer-facing resources to address future inquiries
- Becoming a Shipping Hero by building deep knowledge both of the features and functionality within Shipwell products, and of the processes and operations within customer organizations
- Experience helping users adopt Shipwell’s SaaS products
- The ability to upsell products
- Experience in a customer service related position with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management, prioritization, and organizational skills, with attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Confidence and motivation to creatively solve problems
- Sound judgment and great listening skills
- Self-motivation, team-orientation, and adaptability
- Willingness to learn, multitask, manage multiple concurrent projects, and work in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Works well collaborating with with a team
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 3+ years experience working in either Customer Success, Account Management, or SaaS Customer Service
- 401k plan
- Generous parental leave
- Competitive salary and equity opportunity
- Team building events and office competitions
- Friendly, talented, and inclusive company culture
- Offices in Austin, TX, Chicago, IL or 100% remote
- Health, vision, dental, teledoc, HSA, FSA, & Life insurance
- Incredible growth opportunity at a fast growing company
- Subsidized gym, cell phone, learning and commuter reimbursements
- Receive an elite technology package to include a brand new MacBook Pro!
Here at Shipwell, we are a Remote Forward company. You have the opportunity to work within one of our office location cities (Austin and Chicago) or you can choose to be fully remote.
Shipwell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any sort. We do celebrate diversity and believe experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. Diversity in our team makes for better problem solving, more creative thinking, and ultimately a better product and company culture.
Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of impact, dedication, and the ability to thrive in a fast paced and collaborative environment. Shipwell strives to have an inclusive work environment; so if you are hard working & good at what you do then please come as you are. We want you to contribute, grow, & learn at Shipwell and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we’re looking for.
We are looking forward to adding new perspectives to our team!
For more information about Shipwell visit shipwell.com, or connect with us on Twitter @shipwell, LinkedIn, and Facebook.com/Shipwellinc