Customer Success Manager at SailPoint
SaaS Management Hire: Customer Success Manager
About SailPoint SaaS Management
SailPoint is the leader in identity security and we’re continuing to build the most comprehensive suite of identity governance & management solutions. We work closely with some of the largest and fastest-growing companies in the world to ensure they can provision with confidence, protect at scale, and comply with certainty.
As SaaS has exploded and allowed employees to work better and faster, it’s caused massive headaches for IT, Security, Compliance, and Finance teams who have no visibility to their endless SaaS sprawl.
We’re solving these challenges (and many more) by building the leading security-first SaaS Management solution (think “SaaS to manage SaaS’). Our solutions help discover and centralize management of all an organization’s SaaS applications to save time on manual audits and help client’s strategic initiatives to optimize, secure, and enable the future of work.
This is a unique opportunity. Our team joined SailPoint as part of the recent acquisition of Intello, a high-growth venture-backed startup evangelizing SaaS management. As such, you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced high-growth environment while having the benefits of working at a publicly traded leading cybersecurity company.
Customer Success Manager - 100% Open to Remote
SailPoint is looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our SaaS Management Customer Success team.
We are a customer-first company. The north star is our customers’ success, and we are hiring a Customer Success Manager to ensure our customers have the best product experience in the world. You will be our customers’ primary point of contact and internal advocate, own the new-customer on-boarding process, conduct regular customer check-ins to drive success, and ultimately be responsible for retention.
Increasing customer value is your passion and number one priority.
- Deliver business value. As the dedicated point of contact, you will ensure that SaaS Management is solving our customers' SaaS Management challenges.
- Own the customer journey. Our customers’ success is our success and you will own this process through on-boarding, adoption, SaaS Management advisory and QBRs.
- Advocate for the best customer experience. Internally, you will serve as the voice of our customers when providing customer feedback to product & engineering or helping marketing to educate the world about our customers’ success.
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- 4+ years of experience working in a high-growth consultative customer-facing role -- at a SaaS company.
- Proven track record managing $1M-$2M book of business, working with companies in the 500-5000 employee size range and dealing with multiple stakeholders within a company.
- Created and executed a full-stack customer success plan and skilled in running Quarterly Business Reviews, as well as discovering and remediating signs of potential customer churn.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Team Player: You recognize that the ‘whole is greater than the sum of its parts,’ appreciate collaboration, and do your part to make the larger team win.
- Ability to think quickly on your feet in a conversation and can answer unexpected questions with ease.
- You are pro-active and take initiative -- with alacrity and intelligence.
Why work with us?
- Be part of an incredibly talented team who are passionate about all things SaaS
- Join a product-focused company, who values moving fast and collaborating together
- Contribute tangibly and significantly to our core product, bringing value to our customers each week
- Join at a crucial stage of our development with a huge opportunity for you to add value and be a key factor in our future success
- You want to be part of a team that leans on each other to learn, grow, and do things better and faster
- You want to work on hard problems and build the future of IT Operations
- We offer full medical, dental, and vision plans and a flexible vacation policy
SailPoint is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome everyone to our team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status