QuotaPath is looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our team. As a Customer Success Manager you will be the face of QuotaPath to our users (both paid and free). You will own the onboarding experience, as well as provide ongoing support throughout the customer lifecycle. You will be an expert in all things QuotaPath, understanding completely how our software helps automate the commissions process.
Most of the users you’ll be supporting will sit within the sales organization (sales reps, managers, VPs, operations) but each user will need QuotaPath to solve a different pain. Sales reps need to calculate their commissions. Sales managers need to motivate their reps. VPs need to provide transparency in pay. Finance and Revenue Operations need to pay commissions painlessly. Understanding these pain points for each respective role and being consultative in how QuotaPath can alleviate these pain points will be key to this role’s success.
Coming fresh off a $21.3M Series A fundraise in July 2021, QuotaPath’s mission is to help companies build and scale high-performing, motivated growth teams. Our product is built on the belief that commissions should be streamlined, transparent, and simple to manage. Our freemium SaaS product streamlines commission tracking, quota attainment, and paychecks so they are transparent and simple to manage. We are shaping one of the fastest-growing categories in sales tech and we just secured a spot on G2’s Top 50 Sales Products for 2021. Our core values are built upon trust, empathy, and curiosity. Our culture is centered around serving our customers, building great experiences, and pushing each other to grow, learn, and enjoy the moments we create.
- Providing an exceptional customer onboarding experience
- Offering ongoing support to our customers to provide a best-in-class customer experience
- Becoming a compensation process expert (plan creation, modeling, CRM structure & best practices)
- Educating our user base (both paid and free) on best practices in QuotaPath and compensation process
- Managing customer interactions via phone, email, and in-app chat
- Collaborating with our sales team to identify potential paid customers from our free users, along with identifying upsells opportunities for existing customers
- Proven track record of delighting customers1 year+ of relevant work experience (customer success, sales, account management, sales development, etc.)
- Strong data management and analytical skillsExperience with formula building and other mid to basic level spreadsheet skills
- Strong project management skills - you will be handling multiple customer onboarding that have a wide range of complexities
- Strong written and verbal communication skillsExperience onboarding and providing ongoing support to customers
- Strong team player - this role will be highly collaborative with every department at QuotaPath
- Highly analytical and data-drivenCreative problem solver
Bonus if you have:
- Sales or account management experience
- Sales Operations experience
- Experience administering Salesforce, HubSpot, or other CRMs
- Jedi-level spreadsheet skills (Google Sheets, Excel, or Numbers)
- Prior experience at a B2B SaaS companyFreemium/PLG experience a plus (ie. identifying free users who could convert to paid)
- Experience with compensation plans
About the location
Our team is co-headquartered in Philadelphia, PA and Austin, TX. For this role, we will safely have an in-office team in Austin, so living in (or being willing to move to) Austin is required.
What’s in it for you?
On-target earnings for this role is currently $65,000 per year ($55,000 base salary) with significant upside in the months and years to come. We’re a relatively flat organization, and we’re building a company on transparency, collaboration, and trust. This is a full-time, competitively paid position with generous equity. We care about the health and well-being of our team members.
We pay 100% of employee premiums, have unlimited PTO, and offer half-day Fridays year-round. If you are driven by the ability to make a huge impact and want to put your passion for selling an amazing product, we’d love to hear from you.
At QuotaPath, we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes us a more capable, innovative, and competitive company. We welcome people who represent diversity in their backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. QuotaPath is an equal opportunity employer, aiming to reach our company’s full potential by cultivating an inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.