Who We Are
Choose Where You Work
At SecureLink, we believe trust is an essential ingredient for building productivity in the workplace. We want to ensure all our employees feel both safe and productive. Our employees have the option to work 100% remotely, 50% remotely, or 100% from our physical offices located in Austin, TX, and Nashville, TN.
Remote work can currently be supported for employees residing in the following locations: AR, CA, CO, FL, ID, IL, KY, MD, MI, MN, NY, OH, PA, TX, TN, VA, WA.
What You'll Do
The Customer Success Manager is the central point of contact for all customer success and satisfaction during the customer lifecycle, working with and escalating to technical operations, professional services, product management, and account management resources on behalf of customers to ensure customer satisfaction, retention, and expansion. Specializes in healthcare customers with a focus on privacy and security needs. Day to day responsibilities include:
- Own customer satisfaction, health, and churn for assigned accounts at all stages of customer lifecycle
- Address and escalate customer requests for technical, product, onboarding, and project issues
- Solicit, increase, and address customer NPS and feedback from customers
- Engage in proactive as well as reactive activities with assigned customers
- Review and address customer satisfaction reports to highlight successes and resolve issues
- Work with project management during implementation of new customers to ensure customer goals and strategic objectives are met
- Participate in watchlist process to ensure endangered accounts are being tracked and issues are resolved appropriately
- Work with customer operations teams to reach customer rollout goals/potential and expand SecureLink footprint within the customer organization
- Work with account management to prepare annual and ad-hoc business reviews for assigned customers
- Work with professional services and support to prepare annual best practice assessments
- Assist in creating and documenting CSM processes for new products and services
What You'll Need
- 2 years of experience as a Customer Success Manager in technology or related field
- Customer Success Management best practices
- Customer Service best practices
- Healthcare Privacy and Security best practices
- Best practices for data entry and documentation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Why Choose Us
SecureLink doesn't just Have Fun Creating Value Over the Long Run (HFCV/LR) for our customers and shareholders, we Have Fun Creating Value in the lives and careers of our employees. SecureLink invests in employee development including extensive job and product training, access to LinkedIn Learning, monthly knowledge sharing sessions, career pathing, professional development, and more. Benefits also include:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance - SecureLink pays 100% of the premium for employees and 75% for dependents!
- We contribute generously to your HSA (75% of the IRS maximum allowable).
- We help you save for retirement. We contribute equivalent to 3% of your annual base salary to a 401k.
- Employees enjoy unlimited PTO, including the time to volunteer.
- We give $100 per month towards cell phone reimbursement.
- At the office, employee perks include two meals a day, bringing your dog to work, and an onsite gym.
Successful SecureLink employees embrace the company's mission. Great employees have three attributes that make them "slinky". These are 1) excellence at their position, 2) eagerness to grow and improve and 3) a true sense of responsibility to contribute to the company, customers, and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.