Big things are happening at QuotaPath and we are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our team. You will own the onboarding experience for our customers and act as a subject matter expert on our product. You will develop a deep technical and functional understanding of QuotaPath’s capabilities and our customers’ needs to act as an overall advisor and advocate throughout the customer journey. Our Go-To-Market approach always begins with the end-user and we view revenue as a byproduct of happy customers. You’ll help to solve operational challenges that allow our customers to better utilize QuotaPath's value.
You'll be working directly with decision makers at the highest level of organizations to help solve specific problems related to their business. Sales reps need to calculate their commissions. Sales managers need to motivate their reps. VPs need to provide transparency in pay. Finance and Revenue Operations need to pay commissions painlessly. Understanding, empathizing, and providing solutions for these various personas and their pain points will be key to this role's success.
Coming fresh off a $21.3M Series A fundraise in July 2021, QuotaPath’s mission is to help companies build and scale high-performing, motivated growth teams. Our product is built on the belief that commissions should be streamlined, transparent, and simple to manage. We are shaping one of the fastest-growing categories in sales tech and we just secured a spot on G2’s Top 50 Sales Products for 2021. Our core values are built upon trust, empathy, and curiosity. Our culture is centered around serving our customers, building great experiences, and pushing each other to grow, learn, and enjoy the moments we create. This is an exciting opportunity to play an integral role in the growth of an early-stage startup. You will be one of the first members of the Customer Success team at QuotaPath and will have tons of professional growth opportunities.
- Providing an exceptional customer onboarding experience
- Owning the entire onboarding process from leading kick-off calls, configuring customer’s accounts, integrating CRMs, and leading live training sessions
- Offering ongoing support to our customers to provide a best-in-class customer experience
- Becoming a compensation process expert (plan creation, modeling, CRM structure & best practices)
- Educating our customer base on best practices in QuotaPath and compensation process
- Managing customer interactions via phone, email, and in-app chat
- Collaborating with our sales and account management teams to identify potential upsells amongst customer case
- Proven track record of delighting customers
- 1+ year of relevant work experience (customer success, sales, account management, sales development, etc.)
- Strong data management and analytical skills
- Experience with formula building and other mid to basic level spreadsheet skills
- Strong project management skills — you will be handling multiple customer onboardings that have a wide range of complexities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience onboarding and providing ongoing support to customers
- Strong team player — this role will be highly collaborative with every department at QuotaPath
- Creative problem solver
Bonus if you have:
- Sales or Account Management experience
- Sales Operations experience
- Experience administering Salesforce, HubSpot, or other CRMs
- Jedi-level spreadsheet skills (Google Sheets, Excel, or Numbers)
- Prior experience at a B2B SaaS company
- Freemium/PLG experience a plus
- Experience with compensation plans
About the location
Our team is co-headquartered in Philadelphia, PA and Austin, TX. For this role, we will safely have an in-office team in Austin, so living in (or being willing to move to) Austin is required.
What’s in it for you?
On-target earnings for this role is currently $65,000 per year ($55,000 base salary) with significant upside in the months and years to come.
We’re building an organization that is empathetic, fair, and inclusive that is built on transparency, collaboration, and trust. Given our ambitious plans for growth, we want people to apply who can learn quickly, adapt to changing circumstances, and who have a passion for doing great work with incredible people.
This is a full-time, competitively paid position with generous equity. We care about the health and well-being of our team members. We pay 100% of employee premiums, have unlimited PTO, and offer half-day Fridays year-round. If you are driven by the ability to make a huge impact and want to put your passion for selling an amazing product, we’d love to hear from you.
At QuotaPath, we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes us a more capable, innovative, and competitive company. We welcome people who represent diversity in their backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. QuotaPath is an equal opportunity employer, aiming to reach our company’s full potential by cultivating an inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.