Customer Success Satisfaction Manager at Self Financial
Self Financial is looking for a Customer Success Manager Satisfaction Management, who will be responsible for providing high quality support for our most valued customers and dealing with our most urgent and challenging issues. You will work hand in hand with your peers to make sure the day to day operations of Customer Success run efficiently and effectively. You will engage daily with the Customer Success leadership team to make sure we are well aligned for your team's needs and quality metrics. You will coach your direct reports to improve their performance on day to day responsibilities, as well as grow your teams’ skill sets and impact. You will work closely with our Product and Engineering teams to improve our front-end product experience and build better tools for our Customer Success teams while partnering with Product Operations. You will work in a highly collaborative yet autonomous environment where we celebrate our customer's successes and thrive on reaching our own internal goals. This role may be located in Austin, TX or is eligible for remote work.
Who We Are
Self is a venture-backed, financial services startup based in Austin, TX. Our mission is to help millions of people build credit and save money on their journey toward financial security.
There are about 100 million people in the US who have low credit scores or who have no access to credit at all. Sadly, there aren’t many options for these people. Most banks aren’t doing anything material to change the situation because it’s not profitable for them to do so. Bad credit or no credit history can be barriers to renting an apartment or getting certain jobs, let alone buying a car or house. And if you can get a loan with a low credit score, you’re very likely to pay a lot more in interest over the life of that loan. If you are passionate about helping others become financially secure, we want to chat with you
What You Will Do
· Manage the day to day operations of high visibility escalations and complaints, including third party (CFPB and BBB), and social media support needs
· Manage the remediation of any issue raised through Self’s Issue Response Team requiring customer outreach and collaborate across teams within Self and with our banking partners
· Collaborate closely with Marketing and Compliance on any remediation/outreach programs.
· Serve as a Tier 3 escalation point within team and closely work with your peers and Team Leads to identify any trends and articulate the Voice of the Customer to leadership and through collaboration with Customer Solutions and Product
· Collaborate with your peers and Customer Success leadership to enable team to reach and exceed KPI targets (at both team and sub-team levels) and deliver the highest quality CSAT/NPS.
· Provide regular feedback and coaching to improve individual performance and personal growth
· Recruit and lead hiring of new team members. Own all HR aspects for your team, including performance improvement planning.
· Perform quality review analysis for your team through collaboration with our Training and Quality Control Team
· Report KPI successes and challenges to leadership team. Report metrics on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
What You Bring
· 10+ years experience customer success management experience required
· Proven ability to turn disgruntled customers or detractors into delighted customers and promoters
· 7+ years working in services, operations, customer support, or financial technology industry required
· Experience working with outsourcing vendors preferred
· Previous experience in a high volume support/call center/customer success role required
· Strong business problem solving instincts
· High EQ and ability to build rapport with team members and stakeholders
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Strong ability to adapt in a fast-moving, startup environment
· Salesforce.com Service Cloud knowledge strongly preferred.
· Comfortable collaborating with and managing a team that is remote during COVID.
How we act with each other is how we act with our customers. We are direct, transparent, and respectful. We hope you embrace that approach!
Benefits and Perks:
· Stock options
· Quarterly bonuses
· Generous employer-paid health, vision and dental insurance coverage
· Flexible vacation policy
· Educational assistance
· Free Gym membership
· Free at-home workout through Sworkit
· Casual dress code
· Team happy hours and events
· Remote work arrangements/ Flexible work schedule
· Monthly $100 COVID stipend