INTRODUCTION TO FOUNDERSCARD
FoundersCard is a community of over 50,000 members comprised of the world's most successful and influential entrepreneurs, innovators, and business owners. Our Members are the Founders and CEOs of today's most innovative companies and tomorrow's most promising ventures. Members enjoy access to frequent invitation-only networking events as well as exclusive benefits from premier travel, lifestyle, and business brands.
FoundersCard is looking for a new Member Services Representative. This is a REMOTE position, but the applicant must reside in the State of Texas. Please do not apply unless you currently reside in Texas.
In this role, you will be required to provide a high-touch, personable, and informed experience for our Members. This is including but not limited to basic troubleshooting related to Membership benefits, as well as detailed requests requiring research, third party communication, and problem solving.
Your Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Providing high level of customer service to Member via inbound calls and emails (Daily Volume: ~30-50 calls, ~80+ emails)
- Thoroughly research and reply to Member requests with high sense of urgency and professionalism
- Work with prospective Members to answer questions about Membership, with the goal to help them to become a Member
- Work with current Members that are considering discontinuing Membership, with the goal to help come up with a solution that would help them remain in the community
- Continually exceed Member expectations
- Ability to troubleshoot and communicate across multiple platforms
- Constantly evaluate Member experience and make suggestions to improve Member engagement/satisfaction
- Meet or exceed KPI's including time to first response, customer satisfaction scores, etc.
- 5+ years of customer service experience
- 5+ years of sales/retention
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Polite and professional conduct, excellent interpersonal skills
- Proactive attitude with an ability to creatively solve problems quickly
- Independent, excellent time management and organizational skills
- Willing to to support other teams when needed
- Confident, with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines working under pressure
- Computer and Technology savvy
- Healthcare: Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits. (Company contribution provided)
- 15 days PTO, accrued over the course of a year + other major holidays
Job Type: Full-time; Schedule: Five day workweek, including one weekend day (Saturday or Sunday)
- Remote Position, but must reside in the State of Texas
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 per year