CUSTOMER SUCCESS/ACCOUNT MANAGER - MINERALSOFT at Enverus
About MineralSoft by Drillinginfo:
Drillinginfo recently acquired MineralSoft, the leading asset management software provider for the trillion-dollar mineral-rights asset class. MineralSoft’s technology is the first and only solution to fully digitize the ecosystem and move vital workflows into an integrated software solution. We empower our customers to answer questions that help validate and maximize their asset value and payments and also provide decision-making support around when to buy, sell or hold. This is a high impact, high reward opportunity with an established Austin-based oil & gas SaaS and data platform company.
About the Role:
The Account Manager is responsible for supporting the customer’s adoption and continued satisfaction with the MineralSoft by Drillinginfo solution. This role will act as the primary point of contact during the onboarding plan, working in tandem with the customer and operations to confirm the customer’s scope, leverage PMO tools and templates to determine project plan activities, ensure that project tasks are completed and provide status reports to customers. Post-implementation responsibilities will include tracking customer adoption, ensuring that customer’s support tickets are properly communicated, expectations are set and managed around ticket resolution, measuring and increasing engagement and ensuring overall customer satisfaction. This role focuses on building a strong customer relationship, especially with decision-makers, through regular communication and proactive account management activities. He/She will identify and scope new opportunities and promote new products, services and contract renewals when appropriate in the customer lifecycle. This position will be based in Austin, Texas and require up to 25% travel.
Competitive Candidate Profile:
- You have experience managing a customer-facing onboarding project plan
- You have outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- You have a deep understanding of oil and gas (huge plus if you've already got it, mandatory that you're willing to build it)
- You are extremely detail-oriented and organized with proven success keeping track of many accounts and ongoing projects without dropping the ball
- You are self-managing and self-starting: you know how to prioritize, focus, and get things done
- You have CRM experience- Salesforce is a huge plus
- You are an analytical problem solver who is not afraid of a challenge and are always looking for ways to make things better, faster and more streamlined