Data Acquisition Manager at REX
REX is using artificial intelligence and big data to disrupt the traditional real estate brokerage model, providing dramatically better outcomes and experiences for home buyers and sellers at a 2% cost instead of the traditional 5% to 6%. REX has substantially built the business in the cloud, with human involvement catalyzed by deep AI and emotional Intelligence. In addition, REX employs the data that it collects to rationalize the purchase of mortgages, home insurance, escrow and other services, serving to greatly ease and reduce the cost of the home sale and purchase process. The data REX collects also allows it to manage the home as consumers’ largest asset over their lifetimes.
The Company has experienced explosive growth in its initial markets of California, New York, New Jersey, Texas, Colorado and Florida. REX is profitable on both a unit economics basis as well as in the cities where it has been operating for over a year. It is launching in 14 cities this year as it expands nationwide. REX closed on its Series C financing of $50 million in December of 2018 to solidify its nationwide expansion into a targeted 70 markets across the United States by 2022.
About the Position:
- Manage, grow and ultimately close a pipeline of new prospects/partnerships with data vendors
- Identify data vendors, Negotiate a Proof of Concept (“POC”), Identify ROI, and Negotiate a Contract with Budget in mind
- Conduct meetings with prospects/partners weekly
- Serve as a local brand ambassador for the by attending local networking events, trade shows, conferences
- Provide customer service to existing partnership via quarterly outreach and strong account management
- Work closely with the Data Acquisition Ops team to contract legal review through tech integration
What You'll Need:
- Track record of building and maintaining strong client relationships and closing new/additional business.
- 2-5+ years of Account Management or Sales experience from leading software, information services, real estate or other technology/software-based company preferred
- Knowledge of the MLS and/or Real Estate industry a plus
- Must be a self-starter with strong work ethic, positive attitude and a high energy level and the ability to thrive in a team environment that values results and work across all departments
- Possess excellent interpersonal, oral and written communications skills and strong attention to detail
- Results orientated - ability to prioritize, multitask and achieve while working to deadlines under pressure
- Strong local real estate network preferred, but not required
- Willingness to conduct travel
- BS/BA Degree required
Compensation and Benefits:
REX offers an attractive salary and health benefits with an equity stake in this fast-growing tech company.
Annual Bonus + Stock Options + Paid Time Off
A Bit More...
As a pioneer in our industry, REX is setting new standards in the marketplace – for quality, innovation, integrity, professionalism, drive, consumer happiness, and social good. Our culture, together with our business vision and goals, serve as an orientation for leadership and a guide for how we conduct ourselves in day-to-day business. They also form the foundation for hiring, encouraging and rewarding great people. In addition, REX has been committed to doing good
things for real estate consumers and to providing homes for those in the greatest need, wherever they may be. For every 50 homes we sell, we provide a home for a family in need. We funded the construction of our first home at the end of 2015 and have since put roofs over the heads of a dozen homeless families in three countries and built a school for orphans in Cambodia.