Deal Desk Analyst (East Coast) at Khoros
Khoros’s Pricing and Contracts Office primary responsibility is driving complex commercial contracts to closure by providing the Go-to-Market teams (Sales, Services, Renewals) with business process & policy insights as well as strategic and operational support. The team sits within Finance Operations, in the office of the CFO. As a member of the Pricing and Contracts Office, you will have the opportunity to learn about and contribute to Khoros’s business from all angles, from our go-to-market strategy and roll-out of new products to the standardization of policies and systems to scale operations. You will be well-positioned as a strategic adviser with your fingers on the pulse of the business.
In this role, you will help to accelerate deal cycles to close and maximize revenue by partnering with Sales in proposal-building, pricing, quote generation, and opportunity management. This is all in the effort to structure profitable and compliant transactions to the mutual benefit of Khoros and its Customers. You will also help manage and lead weekly calls for review of strategic deals and approvals of discounts and concessions.
- Manage the day-to-day quote and pricing approvals processes, ensuring compliance with published sales and business approval policies.
- Read, interpret and escalate commercial agreement language to ensure transactions comply with revenue recognition and business operational policies.
- Maintain an agreed upon SLA on deal turnaround times.
- Review proposals/quotes and provide Sales with deal structure and pricing guidance to optimize profitability, meet strategic corporate goals, and accelerate deal closure.
- Ensure that sales proposals adhere to established corporate strategies and business terms as well as legal, billing and present a solid understanding of product offerings.
- Strategize with Sales Executives and Sales Leadership to structure and position complex orders, which involves acting as the liaison between Sales and internal stakeholders including Accounting, Order Management, Legal, Product Marketing, etc.
- Ensure accuracy of opportunities within CRM for forecasting, bookings and compensation purposes
- Provide Order Management and Accounting teams with context and clarification on complex deal structures and how they are to be treated as it relates to booking credits, invoicing, internal reporting, etc.
- 1-3 years of Sales support experience in the technology industry
- Experience working cross-functionally with Sales, Finance, and/or Legal in executing contracts
- Clear and thorough communicator
- Self-managing, detailed-oriented, motivated individual and have the ability to work in a deadline-driven environment
- Strong research and analytical abilities
- Proven ability to take ownership and solve problems
- Proficient in Salesforce and Excel or Google Sheets
- Bachelor's degree