Join a purpose-driven, fast-growing enterprise software company that is working to transform 9-1-1.
The power to do remarkable things when it matters most is the heart of 9-1-1 and public safety. At RapidDeploy, we believe that regardless of size, geography or budget, everyone in public safety should have access to the data they need when it matters most to save more lives. That’s why, since 2016, our mission has been to reduce emergency response times and improve public safety. We are the industry’s only truly open and integrated emergency response platform with a portfolio of web-based cloud solutions that includes analytics, mapping, dispatch and first responder applications.
Over the past year, we have signed four state contracts and our software has been deployed in more than 700 9-1-1 centers across the U.S. We have increased our annual recurring revenue by more than 20X. We’re hiring passionate team members to help propel us into the next stage of growth.
As a Deal Desk Manager, you will strategically partner with our Sales organization, offering guidance to drive deal execution, while establishing and ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures. In this role, you will be responsible for actively working with sales, customer success, finance, and other cross-functional teams for deal structuring and commercial terms for complex enterprise deals.
- Serve as the initial point of contact on deal constructs, special pricing, approval policies, and troubleshooting of deal issues and sales escalation to move deals to closure, and escalate to management as appropriate
- Operate as a sales organization-facing and customer-facing subject matter expert on deal structuring, processes, and policies
- Maintain ownership of final price and budgetary quotes. Responsible for ensuring Sales and contract data is accurate in CRM and other systems; ensure all deals are documented properly.
- Foster and maintain strong working relationships with critical business partners (e.g. Sales, Contract Management, Product, Bid and Proposal, and Finance, etc.) expedite the review and approval process.
- Identify, anticipate, and resolve issues that could prevent deals from closing in a timely manner.
- Be a trusted advisor to the Sales team and their customers’, collaborating on pricing, product, and commercial terms for complex, non-standard transactions
- Successfully support and manage sustainable pipeline and support outside sales organization
- Respond diligently and timely to account executive and customer inquiries and concerns as they pertain to purchasing our products
- AdHoc sales Support including CRM data & sales pipeline grooming, reporting & analytics. Maintain company contacts and Hubspot entries to ensure accuracy of contacts, clients, and deals
- Ensure timely follow up / resolution of outstanding issues and set service standards that can be relied upon.
- Other tasks to support US Operations as needed, we're a fast-growing technology company in a dynamic market environment so you'll need to be flexible and adaptable to change
- Generate and Support Quotes including final quotes
- Develop and Manage repeatable checklists for moving deals from committed to closed
- Collaborate with account executives, sales engineers, Sales Ops, Legal, and Management to bring deals to closure
- Relentless focus on details and accelerating closure
- Track deal closure, PO, checklists, deal requests, RFP’s, Sales Engineering requests.
- Serve as the go to person that is moving things from late stage to closure, lead and drive the deal over the finish line to make sure the SOW’s and all the paperwork and get things handed over to delivery.
- Chase procurement at the client site, with the goal of reducing the account manager’s plate.
Deal Closure Support including but not limiting to:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English, relentless focus on customer satisfaction
- Solid understanding of technology (cloud-based software) and willingness to learn fast
- Local to Austin, TX (or willingness to relocate) and work authorization for the US with occasional travel
- Strong organizational, grammar and editing skills with an attention to detail and emphasis on quality
- Sense of responsibility, accountability and ownership in your own work
- Growth mindset - willingness to learn continuously
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills, we work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and collaboration with team members is key
- Experience with cloud-based CRM solutions and digital sales & marketing tools (especially HubSpot) is a plus, experience with Microsoft products also beneficial
- Experience with Enterprise-grade Software-as-a-Service products
- Bachelor’s degree
- Passion and familiarity for emergency services and experience as a first responder
About RapidDeploy Inc.
- Strong revenue growth (20x+ in last 12 months) & huge recent customer wins (e.g., State of California)
- Fast-growing, passionate, mission-driven team – we care about saving lives through technology!
- Offices in Austin, TX and Cape Town, South Africa
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options, with benefits that kick in on your first day! Benefits are highly subsidized by RapidDeploy Inc.
- In addition to 8 observed holidays, RapidDeploy employees receive 20 days of PTO and unlimited sick leave.
- RapidDeploy is a well-funded, venture backed growth company
RapidDeploy is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
Notice: RapidDeploy’s hiring policy prohibits hiring from existing or prospective customers.
Read Full Job Description