Digital Experience Principal Solution Architect at Adobe
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
For an Adobe Digital Experience (DX) Presales Solutions Architect, we are looking for a technical authority and thought-leader who is expert in our DX product set with a focus on Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), Adobe's CMS and Content Management offering. In this role you will be encouraged to related to our prospects and understand their challenges and understand how the AEM and the DX portfolio can provide solutions to those challenges. Our team members love to understand the big picture and business value of our solutions, while we are also passionate about the tech that makes the solutions work. Your exceptional technical expertise should be matched by your ability to present and collaborate with the rest of the selling team and the prospect / customers we work with.
At Adobe, we have a phenomenal team that works together to help customer understand our customer experience solutions. Our objective is to prove why and how the Adobe Customer Experience and AEM solution set is suited to meet and likely exceed the prospect expectations. We all must be a specialist on the Adobe's DX solutions, and understand how it compares to competitive solutions and how it fits into our customer's sales, marketing, commerce, front-end and backend environments.
As a Solution Architect you're an important teammate having heavy interaction selling teams to proactively understand and address prospect needs and concerns. Day-to-day activities include conducting technical discovery, leading solutions discussions and on-site/remote workshops, building tailored proofs of concept, and assisting with RFPs and security reviews. As a key cross-functional teammate, we will work closely together with counterparts in professional services and product management.
What you'll do:
- Proactively collaborate with Solutions Consultants and Account Executives in a wide-ranging, fast-paced sales environment to identify and uncover customer business goals, needs and pains
- Deftly demonstrate the Adobe value proposition through highly customized solution discussions, presentations, architectural designs sessions and workshops
- Align Adobe's solutions with the other technical elements of our customer and prospects digital solutions and marketing ecosystems.
- Exude the technical proficiency and differentiation of the digital experience portfolio
- Provide value-based technical insight, feedback and recommendations across a wide range of topics
- Drive evolution of the Adobe DX products from the front lines by maintaining a close dialogue with product management and with the SC strategy team
- Aid customer success by ensuring a detailed hand-off to post-sales and partner services teams as needed
- Support the entire presales team by sharing expertise, and crafting and evangelizing customer-facing solution assets
- Understand and stay current on the needs of digital marketers, front-end developers, merchandisers, and the technical staff that support them
What you'll need to succeed:
- Detailed technical understanding of front-end development with Adobe's Experience Manger or similar CMS applications.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or similar STEM subject area or similar experience
- Demonstrate validated experience in a similar or related customer-facing technical role, presales or product implementation preferred
- Experience providing solution recommendations to a broad range of customers
- Strong development skills; expertise with at least one current programming language such as React, Python, PHP, NodeJS or Java required
- Should have knowledge or experience in CI/CD pipeline methodologies and tools
- Skills in web technologies, integration platforms, and customer data platforms, big data, BI, etc.
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing, Marketing Automation, DMPs/CDPs, Commerce, and Sales solutions a plus
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Highly diligent, proactive and positive
- Dedication to overall team success!
All of our team member seek continue to expand your expertise in your own area and other areas our portfolio. Adobe provides many tools and programs to help you on your career course and technical expertise growth. At Adobe, we encourage innovative and creative, build demos, prototypes, and solution and industry point of views.