Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Adobe is looking for a high-energy, driven, and self-motivated individual to join Adobe's Sales Academy as a Digital Sales Representative (DSR) for the Workfront solution, which is part of the Adobe Experience Cloud. We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity.
What is the Sales Academy?
The Adobe Sales Academy is a multi-phase career acceleration program in North America that's built to add velocity to the professional sales career you've always wanted. We're here to build and mentor the next generation of sales professionals, and that starts with you!
What is Workfront?
Workfront is the leading collaborative work management solution for enterprise companies. Workfront provides companies a single system to support planning, collaboration, and governance to unlock organizational efficiency and build exceptional experiences. Workfront helps people do their best work so companies can thrive in a digital world.
Who we are
To us, values are more than just words, they are found in all aspects of our work:
- Genuine: We are sincere, trustworthy, and reliable
- Exceptional: We're committed to creating exceptional experiences that delight our employees and customers
- Innovative: We're highly creative and always striving to connect new ideas with business realities
- Involved: We're inclusive, open, and actively engaged with our customers, partners, employees, and the communities we serve
How we work
Be Creative - Create what's next
- Approach work with energy and stay focused on solutions
- Stay productive when under pressure and/or in ambiguous circumstances
- Anticipate customer needs to identify new ways to support them
Be Focused - Scale for tomorrow
- Take ownership of decisions, actions, and mistakes
- Identify ways to improve how work gets done
- Understand how your work fits into your team or function's big bets
Be a Leader - Inspire others to achieve
- Regularly ask others' input, advice and contributions
- Identify and proactively partner with others
- Share your opinions and clearly communicate your goals with confidence
What we do
Our primary goal as members of the Digital Sales organization is to build predictable sales pipeline while becoming future leaders in enterprise technology sales. We help achieve that goal by supporting the key objectives of our organization:
- Exceed quotas
- Maintain an engaged, high-performance culture
- Recruit, develop, retain, and promote outstanding talent
- Innovate on digital sales technology, practices, and strategy
- Align with sales, marketing, and other cross-functional groups
- Excel operationally as DSRs, team leaders, and project leaders
Our DSRs work hard to develop into phenomenal sales professionals. That is why so many of our DSRs not only get promoted into sales and leadership, but have regularly made it to Presidents Club as sales professionals!
Our entire organization supports each other as we all build on our required skills in sales messaging, execution, and planning:
Master the Message
- Differentiates our solution from the competition
- Ability to navigate high-value pain conversations and impact discussions with potential champions
- Delivers high-quality, tailored, and relevant value-messages that lead to impactful conversations
- Actively demonstrates knowledge of or customers and industries
- Makes progress on a professional development plan that includes development programs, live trainings, books, articles, and on-demand learning content
Master the Execution
- Effectively uses industry-leading sales resources and tools
- Paces on quota and accurately forecasts
- Regularly sets and achieves goals, and executes on plans
- Consistently increases the volume of important metrics and the conversion rates between those metrics
Master the Plan
- Follows call, email, social-selling, and target-account frameworks
- Improves conversion rates on leads from Marketing and uses that interest throughout the account
- Consistently incorporates new skills and practices into prospecting process
- Exceeds quality standards on all sales meetings and new opportunities
- Stays aligned with Account Executive, sales, and marketing strategy and plans
Pursuant to the Colorado Fair Pay Act, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company if based in Colorado.
Colorado Starting Salary: $59,400 - $77,200
At Adobe, for sales roles starting salaries are expressed as total target compensation (TTC = base + commission), and short-term incentives are in the form of sales commission plans. Non-sales roles starting salaries are expressed as base salary and short-term incentives are in the form of the Annual Incentive Plan (AIP).
In addition, certain roles may be eligible for long-term incentives in the form of a new hire equity award.