Billd is an exciting new FinTech company transforming the way construction companies finance projects. Billd is well funded, has its product in the market and has been recently featured in VentureBeat, Austin Business Journal and Modern Contractor Solutions as one of the innovation leaders in this space.
We believe in attracting and hiring the best and brightest. We are looking for talented, motivated professionals to join our growing team. At Billd, you will be challenged to be your best self and guaranteed to have one of the most professionally rewarding experiences of your career.
We’re looking for a dynamic, high-performing Director of Channel Sales with experience managing and scaling teams selling either financial, construction, or technology products. This role will drive our building material supplier partnership program by: (1) successfully recruiting and managing a team of sales reps, (2) building out the supplier channel strategy, and (3) owning partner acquisition and revenue from the supplier channel.
The ideal candidate has a demonstrated history of exceeding sales quotas while serving as a manager and performer and loves the challenges that come with selling a new product into market. The ideal candidate is a doer at heart, while also possessing the EQ and process improvement skills necessary to manage a team to success.
To be successful in this role, you should have proven experience:
(1) managing sales teams in fast paced environments,
(2) selling cutting edge products into the construction industry (or similar) via channel sales, and
(3) launching technology-based solutions that disrupt the market
- Own supplier channel strategy, partner acquisition and revenue generated from the channel
- Evaluate current supplier product and recommend enhancements necessary to scale the channel
- Achieve growth and exceed sales targets by successfully managing a sales team
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting partner relationships by working with supplier sales reps to understand the needs of our partners and their customers
- Assess current team processes and procedures, identify opportunities for improvement, and implement them
- Coach, mentor, and provide feedback to team members
- Foster a competitive yet collaborative team environment
- Work closely with the credit, operations, and technology teams to provide partner feedback to improve our product offering and customer experience
- Work with senior management to devise and implement innovative go-to-market strategies
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years managing a team of sales reps in a driven, yet collaborative, channel sales environment
- Experience selling into the construction, finance, or technology industry is preferred
- Must have experience with technology tools such as Salesforce, Slack, Outreach and Intercom
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Excellent leadership, collaboration, and communication skills – all with a concierge mentality; no task is too big or too small.
- Results-oriented with strong analytical skills