Director - Corporate Development
Who You Are:
- You have 7+ years working in corporate development roles in the technology industry, preferably Ecommerce
- You have a Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred
- You have experience in management consulting or a strategy department to help ignite business growth
- You have a consistent record of successfully completing high level end-to-end negotiations of strategic technology acquisitions in close collaboration with internal teams
- You have extraordinary negotiation skills that you’ve demonstrated in prior transactions
- You are an excellent communicator who synthesizes complex ideas into simple concepts
- You are a strategic thinker who brings structure to ambiguous situation and facilitates data-based decision-making
- You love diving deep into complex problems, work effectively with cross-functional teams and thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- You have are able to align stakeholders and resources to drive completion of overall projects
- You can make tradeoff decisions amongst many opportunities, while considering key partners’ opinions and proper business case rationale
What You'll Do:
- Strategy and Competitive Intelligence: You will maintain knowledge of direct and adjacent industry trends, competitor strategies, and our corporate objectives. Based on this insight, you will develop competitive analyses to contribute to our strategic plans and initiatives and for driving progress against those plans.
- Corporate Development: You will participate in M&A strategy in partnership with the head of corporate development and consistent with our strategic plan. You will pursue and execute M&A targets identified through a buy, build, partner framework as well as evaluate and execute inbound M&A options via managed relationships by you, our head of corporate development or our corporate parent executives and connections. You will also assist with the development and execution of transition and integration plans for M&A opportunities. This would include the development of appropriate metrics and post-closing measurement against those metrics to ensure delivery of intended business value.
- Business Development: You will collaborate with the business development team on potential partnerships identified through a buy, build, partner framework.
- RMN Values: You will support and actively embody the core values of RMN and demonstrate RMN’s leadership competencies.
Who We Are:
- We value diverse perspectives and believe this translates into stronger products and a better workplace
- We have an open, casual, fun and upbeat environment where you are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact
- We have lots of intelligent people to work with and learn from
- We have a great open vacation policy
- We'll provide you with food, food, and more food
- We believe in giving prizes, bonuses, and recognition for doing what you love