Director of Corporate Sales
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We hold our company culture near and dear – it represents an intermix between passion for high-quality work output and passion for an active, healthy life centered around family and friends. LogicMonitor represents community, collaboration and camaraderie.
Located in the 500 West 2nd Street tower, our brand-new Austin office is best-in-class! Be inspired with panoramic downtown & Lady Bird Lake views, where snacks are plentiful and team outings are common. Our offices are sprinkled around the globe, too, with our headquarters in Santa Barbara, California and offices in London, Singapore, and Chengdu, China.
What You'll Do:
The Director of Corporate Sales will be responsible for driving go-to-market sales efforts with a focus on: improving productivity, promoting industry best practices, driving sales bookings growth, and managing a growing organization of sales reps. Focus areas include: sales execution; sales model productivity; hiring, coaching and training of sales personnel; and sales performance analysis. The Director of Corporate Sales will be hands-on providing mentorship and development to the corporate sales team.
Here's a closer look at the duties in this key role:
- Be responsible for generating new business for LogicMonitor products in new markets, as well as playing a key role as you drive strategic initiatives for companies across all verticals
- Own regional development of Managers and Account Executives, strategy and execution planning.
- Develop cross-department value creation and solution selling.
- Map accounts for key decision makers and influencers, and develop a strategy for growing business.
- Ensure new hires are effectively on-boarded and trained through our Sales Training program. This includes coaching, mentoring, enhancing product knowledge and leveraging our tenured team members for knowledge sharing.
- Ensure the smooth and effective handover of customers to the Professional Services team, with ongoing care and attention to ensure 100% reference ability of customers within the region.
- Will completely own pipeline development, management and forecasting.
- Advise Sales Managers and Account Executives when navigating negotiations.
- Collaborate with marketing, legal, sales ops, and other sales teams to optimize processes and operations
What You'll Need:
- 10+ years of direct sales experience in enterprise software or B2B SaaS environment
- 5+ years of Sales management experience in software sales with 2+ years of managing managers
- Prior success in building and leading a Sales organization, with a track record of recruiting, motivating, and developing top talent
- Proven track record in over-achieving quarterly and annual quota. Solid sales forecasting abilities and revenue achievement
- Experience to understand which sales milestones to be involved in, and where to drive opportunities. Also, to understand where individual contributors must be empowered.
- Ability to work and influence effectively across organizations both internally and with prospects