Director, Enterprise Sales
We're looking for a mission and results driven coach and mentor who leads with conviction and enjoys developing sales professionals into over achievers. You're polished when it comes to assisting in the sales process and driving the team towards high sales performance. This innovative leader will manage a team of 5-7 Enterprise Sales Executives who are responsible for developing and closing new business opportunities with prospects within their assigned territory.
What You'll Do
- Develop a sales strategy and business plan to meet sales quota
- Achieve and exceed quarterly and annual sales targets
- Perform weekly forecasting and documentation using Salesforce.com, ensuring KPIs are being met
- Guide and mentor sales team on strategic solutions selling, resource allocation, account strategy, management and planning
- Assist Enterprise Sales Executives with contract negotiations & final close, conducting client presentations, writing proposals, presenting capability studies to clients
- Guide team through the complex multi-layered enterprise sales process while delivering quality results and ensuring a positive customer experience
- Up to 50% travel
- 5+ years of sales management experience, preferably in a software environment
- 5+ years of enterprise-level cloud-based software sales experience
- Highly preferred to have experience in the nonprofit and public sector
- Strong negotiating and strategic selling skills – creating a business plan, assessing territories, qualifying targets and prioritizing sales efforts
- Should have the ability to mentor, motivate and lead a team of seasoned enterprise-level sales reps on the principles of solutions selling and strategic selling
- Should be focused on delivering high customer satisfaction throughout the entire sales cycle of 6 months – 18 months
- Should have the vision and aptitude to grow the sales team, with a flexibility to work with the changing sales process and structure
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ambitious, dynamic environment while motivating others
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, presentation and writing skills
- Proven leadership and team-building skills
- Should have firm understanding of sales tools such as salesforce.com
Why We're Awesome
Recently named one of Built In Austin's Top 5 Best Companies to Work for in Austin. At Social Solutions, we're mission focused and results oriented! We're a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Our clients affect countless lives every day. That's why we go above and beyond to provide tools to get the job done. We help non-profits get to the heart of their data so they can maximize their efforts to do even more good. We help those that are changing the world.
What You'll Get
- Amazing coworkers
- Flexible PTO
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- 8 hours per quarter of volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities
In order fulfill Social Solutions' mission to "help people transform lives," we seek to build teams that leverage diverse perspectives to create an innovative and welcoming environment.
To that end, we make employment decisions based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Social Solutions does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.