Director, Field Sales Operations at Procore Technologies
Procore is looking for a Director, Field Sales Operations, to serve as a strategic business partner to top-line leadership within our US Sales organization. In this role, you’ll leverage a mixture of strategic and execution skills to drive revenue objectives and optimize Procore’s lead-to-order sales motions and processes. You’ll partner closely with Revenue leadership teams to uncover business needs and drive their outcomes in partnership with the revenue strategy, planning, systems, and enablement teams. You are a strong people leader who will develop and empower the team.
This position reports to the Vice President of Field Operations and has the opportunity to be based out of any of our US offices or remote. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Lead a team of Field Sales Operators that cover the United States lead-to-order sales motion
- Understand and support the unique challenges and key drivers of success for our US sales teams
- Use quantitative data, feedback from the floor, and a deep understanding of our corporate initiatives and internal workflows to drive positive outcomes
- Partner with the Strategy & Insights team to identify trends in the business and drive the dialogue, storytelling, and recommended plans of action with our Revenue Leaders
- Partner with senior sales & executive leadership to identify opportunities to streamline the sales process through optimization and automation
- Optimize the redesign or integration of Procore’s processes, and systems. Partner with Revenue Systems to direct the execution of systems and process improvements
- Lead strategic initiatives to improve the scalability, agility, and efficiency of the Procore revenue operating model in its ability to identify, design, deliver and improve solutions to our customers’ business problems
- Maintain global playbook for standard field/sales policies and processes
- Coordinate with Global Enablement to define and deliver training to facilitate the adoption of new field processes resulting from Business Operations initiatives
- Serve as a subject matter expert in regards to process improvement, organizational design, and management/measurement systems
What we’re looking for:
- BS degree is preferred; MBA or similar advanced degree a plus
- Demonstrated success in leading an Operations team at $500m - $1b revenue
- Experience working at a large-scale technology company is required; enterprise software is preferred
- Demonstrated strong leadership in delivering results with large-scale, cross-functional teams
- Strong executive presence with the ability to influence without authority
- Ability to collaborate and build effective relationships
If you'd like to stay in touch and be the first to hear about new roles at Procore, join our Talent Community.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.