At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the world’s largest networks that powers approximately 25 million Internet properties, for customers ranging from individual bloggers to SMBs to Fortune 500 companies Cloudflare protects and accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare have all web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance and a decrease in spam and other attacks. Cloudflare was named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Company Cultures list and ranked among the World’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and learning new skills, and we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse and inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential and support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
Contribute to Cloudflare's revenue generation engine by delivering pipeline at scale to our Sales counterparts. We will do this through a maniacal focus on people, process, and tools. The Business Development organization will be anchored in a culture focused on the development & training of its employees, incubating talent across the company, teamwork, and celebrating success. When executed well, we believe the Business Development organization will be a competitive differentiator for Cloudflare.What you'll do
We’re looking for someone who has extensive sales and management experience in addition to familiarity scaling teams. Over the next year, our teams will not only scale in size but productivity as well as responsibility. We need a talented people manager, motivator, process builder, and expert optimizer to help optimize many of our customers first interactions with Cloudflare - our inbound sales channels.
- Optimize the Global inbound business development team’s performance and drive productivity improvements to meet 2021 goals.
- Standardize best practices regarding inbound prospect qualification and sales hand-over.
- Establish and optimize global standards for lead routing, scoring, response time, cadence, and messaging quality.
- Coordinate with global teams to understand trends, market conditions, and disseminate best practices. Inform executive management of insights needed to make resource allocation decisions.
- Develop managers, team leads, and representatives under your charge and guide them in career progression.
- Make people, process, and technology improvements that will lead to better utilization, efficiency and productivity of the sales process.
- Audit and iterate on the current inbound lead scoring and prioritization model.
- Work closely with marketing to identify and improve the most important KPI’s for inbound pipeline creation, revenue generation, marketing performance and inbound business development performance.
Examples of desirable skills, knowledge and experience
- Minimum of 8+ years of Business Development experience.
- Preferred 2+ years of Sales experience
- Management experience leading teams of 20 or more team members
- Familiarity with both outbound and inbound business development tactics, and KPI’s
- Extensive Salesforce expertise
- Demonstrative executive presence and ability to influence at all levels of the organization. Proven success aligning key stakeholders such as Marketing, Sales, Operations, and BD.
- Self-starter with ability to function independently and in a timely manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with the following business development technologies: Marketo, LeanData, Outreach, Sales Navigator, Intricately
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers--at no cost.
Athenian Project: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state and local governments have the highest level of protection and reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
126.96.36.199: We released 188.8.131.52 to help fix the foundation of the Internet by building a faster, more secure and privacy-centric public DNS resolver. This is available publicly for everyone to use - it is the first consumer-focused service Cloudflare has ever released. Here’s the deal - we don’t store client IP addresses never, ever. We will continue to abide by our privacy commitment and ensure that no user data is sold to advertisers or used to target consumers.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
This position may require access to information protected under U.S. export control laws, including the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. Please note that any offer of employment may be conditioned on your authorization to receive software or technology controlled under these U.S. export laws without sponsorship for an export license.
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at [email protected] or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.