As the Director, Implementation you are responsible for aiding DISCO’s clients in maximizing the power of DISCO for their firm-wide rollout. You will aid in the scoping of each implementation with the project team and lead the development of solution automation and workflow development.Who You Are
- 5+ years of experience managing team of 10+ project managers and/or analysts
- 10+ years experience as a consultant or project manager focused on IT implementation at a law firm, legal technology company or legal department
- Expert in ediscovery best practices around data preservation, collection, processing, review, and production
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to present information to Executive level audience
- Experience implementing new tools and change management for large company-wide programs with a focus on operational efficiency
- Experience leading projects with internal legal stakeholders as well as cross-functional technical teams.
- Proven success in working with teams and executive leadership in a complex, global company environment.
- Proven experience working in a matrix environment, managing multiple stakeholders.
- Negotiation and conflict resolution capabilities.
- Develop and refine DISCO’s consultative approach to firm / organization wide deployment of the DISCO technology including process mapping and workflow development for early data assessment, migration, document review and production.
- Assist clients with developing best practices for staffing and organizing their internal ediscovery and governance practices, including document preservation, collection, transfer, ingestion, production and destruction processes.
- Play an active role in scoping project timelines and success criteria, partnering with client’s internal Legal and IT resources.
- Scope and advocate for product enhancements that will firm-wide adoption of DISCO as the ediscovery platform of choice.
- Collaborate with the Go to Market leadership to develop innovative pricing models for implementation and migration projects
- Work collaboratively with internal teams to provide feedback to product delivery team to drive product development for strategic customers
DISCO is a recognized leader in legal technology — and we’re just getting started.
Founded in 2012, DISCO’s mission is to create great technology to modernize the practice of law. Our solutions apply artificial intelligence and cloud computing to help lawyers and legal teams improve legal outcomes for their clients. Corporate legal departments, law firms, and government agencies around the world use DISCO as their ediscovery solution for compliance, disputes, and investigations.
Annual company revenues have more than doubled every year since our founding. We have raised more than $135 million in venture capital, more than any other enterprise legaltech company. We are using this investment to accelerate growth in the $12.5 billion ediscovery market — and to expand our platform beyond ediscovery, applying our unique combination of world-class engineering and deep legal expertise to build products that will transform other areas of legal practice. We opened our London office in 2018 and have plans to further expand our presence outside the United States.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K
- Competitive salary plus discretionary bonus and equity
- Flexible PTO
- Free catered lunches every day as well as free snacks and beverages
- Opportunity to be a part of a startup that is revolutionizing the legal industry
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.