Director, Managed Review Sales at DISCO
DISCO has an exciting new opportunity in our growing revenue organization. We are looking for an experienced sales leader to join DISCO that will help us scale our Legal Managed Services business, focused on Managed Review. This is an inside/outside model whereby you will work directly with and report to our Senior Director of Managed Review Sales and oversee external client relationships from beginning to end while partnering with the Field Sales reps to grow revenue.
This is a challenging role that will envelop your strategic mindset and tactical sales abilities. This role encapsulates the full scope of DISCO’s Managed Review product line with sales cycles that range from transactional to long term across multiple deal sizes and scope.
What You’ll Do
- Drive over-achievement on Managed Review revenue targets by partnering with Field Sales and serving as subject matter expert on sales opportunities shepherding them through to closed win.
- Act as a subject matter expert as it pertains to Legal Managed Services particularly focused on Managed Review.
- Aid in the curation and acquisition of new projects to drive revenue and margin goals.
- Become a trusted advisor for external clients while working to identify opportunities for Managed Review.
- Partner with Sales Leadership and Sales Operations to align on strategy, gather data, and track progress to meet annual revenue targets.
- Provide the leadership and coaching to enable both individual and team success.
- Educate sales reps on subject matter such as Managed Review and Second Request concepts, objectives, and workflows.
- Diligently work to achieve high customer satisfaction, positive feedback, and repeat business.
- Coordinate project activities with all internal teams to support the optimal outcome of client engagements, including but not limited to training, incentive contests, and role-playing.
- Work within company policies to complete sales reports as assigned.
- Indirectly manage individuals and teams to reach stated goals.
- Operate in a fast-moving and ambiguous environment.
Who You Are
- 5+ years of experience in Sales in litigation or LPO verticals.
- Excellent communicator – present of complex technical details, articulate, and able to instill confidence in clients.
- Possess a high degree of e-discovery experience and knowledge.
- Proficiency in math, pricing, complex equations, and the concept of margins versus proportionality.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Self-starter who is action-oriented and possesses a strong sense of urgency.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills and ability to work well with a team.
- Location - Remote but preference to be located in New York City, Washington, DC, Los Angeles, San Francisco, or Chicago.
DISCO is a recognized leader in legal technology. Founded in 2013, DISCO’s mission is to create great technology to modernize the practice of law. Our solutions apply artificial intelligence and cloud computing to help lawyers and legal teams improve legal outcomes for their clients. Corporate legal departments, law firms, and government agencies around the world use DISCO for ediscovery, case management, compliance, disputes, and investigations.
DISCO recently raised $100 million, for a total of $235 million in venture capital. The company’s valuation is $785 million -- a demonstration of investor confidence in legaltech as a category of enterprise cloud computing, and a validation that DISCO is disrupting the broader cloud computing industry. We are using our investment to enhance our cloud technology platform and AI-powered products and services, and to continue to expand our presence outside of North America.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401(k)
- Competitive salary plus stock options
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.