At Elastic, we have a simple goal: to pursue the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. We help people around the world do extraordinary things with their data. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots. Often, what you can do with our products is only limited by what you can dream up. We believe that diversity drives our vibe. We unite employees across 30+ countries into one unified team, while the broader community spans across over 100 countries.
Elastic is undertaking rapid growth, and we are looking for a seasoned Order Operations leader to join at this exciting time for our business as we grow to the next stage. You should have experience of globally scaling successful teams, and expect you to share our passion and aspiration to build a truly world-class Order Operations function.
- Ensure we are able to deliver good, clean business from a bookings perspective in terms of finance, legal, support, etc
- Scale the team to meet continued demand. Develop existing staff and bring on new hires
- Developing processes and tools to optimize efficiency and accuracy to order operations in the business. Frequently juggling multiple projects and working towards successful conclusions.
- Partnering with senior executives across Sales, Finance and Ops to inform and influence treatment of complex deals to inspiring change in process.
- Operated in a leadership role at a public software company at scale (being $1bn revenue or more).
- Deep order ops experience built over 5+ years.
- Has the gravitas and track record of influencing and managing senior executives effectively.
- Strong examples of leading teams that robustly understand and apply bookings policy, and personally able to make sound judgments on more complex deals and lead organizational alignment behind this position as appropriate.
- Evidence of the ability to challenge the business to drive process change required to continue to operate the function efficiently and effectively.
- IT Systems savvy, comfortable defining requirements for systems change, and partnering to drive IT projects through to implementation.
- Established leadership of distributed global teams.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Global minimum of 16 weeks parental leave (moms & dads)
- Generous vacation time and one week of volunteer time off
- An environment in which you can balance great work with a great life
- Your age is only a number. It doesn't matter if you're just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do
- Distributed-first company with Elasticians in over 30 countries, spread across 18 time zones, and speaking over 30 languages!
Elastic is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Elastic also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law.