Director of Public Sector Sales at Procore Technologies
As a Director of Public Sector Sales, you’ll manage, grow, and further develop our Public Sector Enterprise sales territory. You’ll work with our Executive Sales team to drive sales strategy in the public sector while owning the full lifecycle of sales into highly strategic named accounts. As a successful Director of Public Sector Sales, you have outstanding communication, negotiation, leadership, and influencing skills, and know how to build a quick and strong rapport with internal and external stakeholders. You have prior Enterprise SaaS sales experience, the ability to maintain Federal and SLED relationships, work with a large extended team, and seven-figure deal experience. This is a quota carrying position.
You’ll be traveling (25% - 50%) to our Procore offices, clients, and more.
- What you’ll do:
- Manage and lead Procore’s Federal and SLED sales team, including culture & environment.
- Help team to drive sales and meet numbers.
- Manage your territory including planning, forecasting, and execution.
- Drive collaboration with other departments such as learning and development.
- Contribute to and drive the GTM strategy in region.
- Developing relationships with key accounts for the region.
- Ensure a formal account engagement plan is developed and continually reviewed.
- Monitor organizations progress through the sales cycle.
- Work closely with Enablement to continually develop tools to aid team to goal.
- Develop and execute target account strategy for the top Enterprise construction accounts alongside key executive and technical leadership
- Identify, engage and qualify prospects
- Structure and negotiate business terms and contracts with line-of-business, procurement, senior management and/or C-level executives
- Sell to C-suite, solution sales, ability to sell to multiple stakeholders, selling against P/L, negotiating, presenting, closing
- Close business with new accounts and expand revenue within designated customer accounts to achieve Procore’s strategic objectives and quotas
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on customer needs, industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Monitor competition and respond immediately and appropriately
What we’re looking for:
- 10+ years of demonstrated successful software sales; proven experience identifying and closing seven figure contracts.
- Experience in a sales leadership role with ability to increase sales through the development of high-performance teams and effective sales processes
- Extensive knowledge of Enterprise SaaS models, SaaS metrics, and online sales models
- Indefatigable drive and demonstrably effective sales leadership methodologies
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
- Prefer experience selling into construction industry, top ENR segment
- A history of selling licenses/subscriptions to large, complex organizations with demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management
- Construction experience (in any capacity) is a plus, not a requirement
- Successful candidates will be: ambitious, resilient, persistent, competitive, goal and results oriented, optimistic, smart, value added mindset, proactive, and curious.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.