The database market is massive (the IDC estimates it to be $119B+ by 2025!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. The MongoDB community is transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
- Recommend and implement sales compensation frameworks to incentivize the right behaviors
- Drive alignment of sales leadership, finance, and the executive team around incentive compensation plan design
- Support compensation design for experimental roles/pilots in the sales organization
- Design quota models for 30+ different sales roles, across hundreds of sales reps
- Develop sales compensation policies
- Partner with sales leadership on quota setting for new hires, promotions, and re-organizations
- Continuously seek to enhance, automate, and optimise the current systems to ensure scalability while maintaining accuracy
- Lead a small team of sales compensation analysts
- Leadership experience in a Sales Ops, Revenue Ops, or Financial Analyst role
- Bachelor's degree in an analytical field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance) or equivalent experience in a quantitative role
- Ability to break down complex problems and make easily-digestible recommendations
- Ability to partner with sales leadership and manage multiple stakeholders within sales
- Advanced Excel skills
- Knowledge/experience with Salesforce & Xactly
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and makes all hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.