Our mission is to make the world’s private capital markets more efficient, transparent, and accessible. Privately owned assets like commercial real estate make up half of our financial ecosystem yet remain inaccessible to most people. We are digitizing these markets and as a result bringing access to millions who don’t currently benefit from one of the most productive corners of our financial ecosystem. If you care about making the world a better place by making markets work better through technology—all while contributing as a member of a values-driven organization—we want to hear from you. We’ve doubled our team in each of the past four years while maintaining an excellent culture and staying true to our values. We are well-funded and building for the long-term. We need YOU to help us achieve our mission.
The Director of Sales Development oversees the Business Development Representative (BDR) team. BDRs plays a critical role in identifying, qualifying and coordinating opportunities for our Strategic Account Executive team. Being on the front lines with our prospects is a big responsibility and the team plays a crucial role in driving the cadence of the revenue org and setting expectations with our prospective customers.
As the leader of one of our most strategic revenue teams, you bring experience and a demonstrable record of successfully building and scaling high performance BDR teams. Your past experiences have helped you anticipate what the next scenario may be, yet you continue to approach your work with a beginner's mind. Your exceptional analytical skills enable you to make informed decisions and identify trends and patterns before others. You understand that to scale, you must create a process that is repeatable. As such, you will have the opportunity to re-write the playbook and will be responsible cultivating operational excellence from our teams. As a leader, you are humble, approachable and appreciate diverse thought. You aspire to build the world's greatest team and you enjoy working with others that will continually encourage you to be your best.
- Recruit, train and optimize a team of BDRs responsible for generating the sales pipeline for Juniper Square’s inbound and outbound sales engagements
- Establish and then iterate on the GTM playbook for the BDR organization
- Optimize our current team of top performing BDR’s by identifying areas to promote more efficiency in our business process
- Manage and coach the team using insights derived from data
- Guide the team and the revenue org to think outside the box, innovate and iterate to find new ways to lead the market in our approach to business development.
- Be the expert on insights and metrics for how your team is performing and share those with the sales leadership and marketing teams.
- Manage inbound lead flow and track efficiency of sales and marketing programs
- Motivate the team to outperform by creating a high energy environment (cloud and in-office) where people love coming to work
- Help set monthly performance metrics and create incentives that align to outcomes
- Partner with revenue ops to build reporting that helps drive efficiency and improvements to the process
- Oversee usage of team systems including Salesforce, Outreach, LinkedIn, and other tools
- Serve as the SME and source of truth for pipeline and optimization of pipeline to company leadership including, but not limited to, finance, marketing, and operations.
- Develop team into sales-ready candidates for future Strategic Account Executive positions
- 6+ years of B2B outbound sales management experience in a SaaS or software context
- Self-starter with proven success as a sales leader
- Experience selling into the Mid Market and SMB market strongly preferred
- Experience using salesforce.com, outreach.io, is a plus
- Analytical, detail-oriented, and highly organized
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Upbeat, positive, inclusive attitude
- Has an eye for detail, but also an ability to refer back to the big picture
- Demonstrated experience successfully coaching and managing people to achieve performance goals
- Technically adept
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Health, dental, and vision care for you and your family
- Unlimited vacation policy and paid holidays
- Generous paid family leave, medical leave, and bereavement leave policies
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Professional development stipend
- Healthcare FSA and commuter benefits programs
- Monthly work from home wellness stipend while we're all remote
- Mental wellness coverage including live coaching and therapy sessions
If you got to this point, we hope you're feeling excited about the job description you’ve just read! Even if you don't feel that you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet people that believe in Juniper Square's mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways – not just candidates who check all the boxes