Director, Sales Enablement and Effectiveness at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is looking for a Director of Sales Enablement & Effectiveness who will work as part of the Marketing team, specifically focused on driving Sales enablement best practices and brand / product messages across the LogicMonitor go-to-market organization. You will join a fun, fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to ensure that monitoring solutions we bring to market are successful in a wide variety of customer engagements and deliver on the company's vision and strategy.
The Director, Sales Enablement & Effectiveness will be a Sales support expert with the ability to clearly articulate the differentiators of the LogicMonitor SaaS-based infrastructure performance monitoring platform. This role will work closely with the Sales and Business Development teams to make sure they have the content, collateral and playbooks to grow pipeline and close business.
Here's a closer look at this key role:
- Own the “LogicMonitor Value Selling” program, constantly assuring information and content is up to date and disseminated amongst the global Sales team
- Stay up to date with the latest Sales processes and methodologies, and build bidirectional information flow between Vista Consulting Group’s go-to-marker organization and other Vista portfolio companies to assure we maintain sales enablement and effectiveness best practices.
- Own LogicMonitor’s sales enablement and content management system (Showpad) and work with both Sales and Marketing organizations to assure content is valuable and up to date
- Partner with Sales and Business Development teams to understand and prioritize their needs for assets, messaging and content
- Work with Marketing to assure Sales presentations and collateral (call scripts, competitor battlecards, objection handling playbooks, case studies, persona descriptions, whitepapers, datasheets, door openers) are up to date and valuable to the Sales teams; determine best process to assure the Sales teams use presentation LogicMonitor’s value effectively
- Maintain tight alignment with Marketing’s Integrated Campaign Planning processes and be the mechanism to deliver lower funnel Integrated Campaign tactics to the market via the Sales and Business Development organizations
- Work with Product Marketing to conduct market and competitive analysis; maintain an understanding of the monitoring competitive landscape - both current competition as well as what’s on the horizon.
- Partner with the Learning and Development organization to deliver Sales and BDR bootcamps
- Align closely with Sales leadership to proactively identify and product/competition/market knowledge or Sales skillset gaps and determine the best training strategies to remediate those gaps.
- Design Sales and BDR curriculums in conjunction with Logic Monitor’s global Learning and Development team; assure the teams know and follow value selling best practices through compelling content and ongoing training
- Assure key product launch messaging are delivered to the Sales and Business Development teams
- Own LogicMonitor’s annual Revenue Kickoff meeting; develop theme and agenda, coordinate speakers, assure quality content, etc.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred; MBA a plus
- 5+ years' experience in Sales or Product Marketing; preferably within a high growth enterprise technology company
- 2+ years' experience in sales enablement
- Experience leading or influencing sales, sales enablement, sales operations or product marketing teams
- Ability to collaborate with sales teams to develop playbooks and support collateral
- Familiar with marketing and sales automation systems (for ex. Marketo, Salesforce, Outreach)
- Familiar with sales specific training programs, consultative sales preferred (i.e. SPIN Selling, Challenger Sales Model, Sandler Selling).
- Organized and detail-oriented to effectively manage projects and programs that will require contributions and feedback from other functional groups
- Travel may be required (up to 25%)