Director of Sales Enablement at Billd (Austin, TX)
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:11 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, April 21, 2022
About Billd Billd is a fast-growing fintech company looking to disrupt a $1.4 trillion dollar industry. We offer industry-leading financial and technology products to empower our customers. We believe in championing the underdog because no one else does.We're equally committed to the motivated professionals that make up the Billd family. We are proud to have been recognized as Austin's fastest-growing private company by Austin Business Journal, and one of the best to work for by Built In. As a rapidly growing company, there are numerous opportunities for internal growth and career development.You will be challenged to be your best self and guaranteed to have one of the most professionally rewarding experiences of your career. We encourage creativity, initiative, collaboration, playfulness, and a strong work-life balance.We call our beautiful campus, located in Austin, TX, home and have a hybrid work model that allows employees the flexibility to work from home one day per week.The RoleBilld is looking for a Director of Sales Enablement who will play a key role in developing sales strategy, content, and training for a rapidly scaling sales team. You should be passionate about helping others learn and grow in their careers. You should be familiar with sales methodologies, CRMs, LMS platforms, and learning best practices. Establishing an effective plan to deepen sales makers' learning engagement to increase efficiency in the sales cycle and support their career development is paramount to this role. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who thrives in a high-energy startup environment workplace and looking to take their career to the next level.What You'll Do
- Build and scale a talent management program for the sales team, including onboarding bootcamps and on-going training, career progression pathways and skill development, 1:1 coaching, LMS implementation, and learning retention.
- Optimize use of CRMs and sales tech stack throughout the sales process by training the sales team on best practices. Provide feedback from the sales team to sales ops and sales leadership for functionality requests.
- Communicate marketing tests, company initiatives, training focuses, or product and process enhancements with the sales team.
- Maintain and update all knowledge repositories for the sales organization.
- Cultivate a competitive and selfless sales culture by organizing and running SPIFFs, power hours, events, and engagement software with functional managers.
- Develop content for the sales team. This will look like training material, cheat sheets, skills pages, and a sales playbook. This will also include liaising with marketing to build blogs, white papers, one-pagers, customer testimonials, etc.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3 years of B2B sales experience, 1+ years of sales enablement or sales training
- Strong desire to help others learn new skills and passion for ongoing development
- Ability to break down large, complex ideas into bite-sized pieces
- Knowledge of sales methodologies (Solution Selling, Challenger Sale, MEDDICC, etc.)
- Construction or financial services background preferred
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce)
- Self-motivated and self-directed
Read Full Job Description