Director of Sales, Major Accounts
Procore is seeking an accomplished Sales Director to continue scaling our award-winning SaaS sales org in our multi-trillion dollar vertical. Partnered with hiring top talent, our intense focus on rep and customer success has won us multiple awards in the SaaS space. Procore is known for our incredible company culture, innovating sales processes and consistently overachieving year over year. Our 758% growth over three years earned a spot on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 list and we continue to rapidly grow in to a multi-product organization. If you are excited about this rare opportunity we are eager to speak with you.
What You’ll Do:
As Procore’s Director, Strategic Mid Market Sales, you’ll own an exciting expansion sales organization within the US market. Our platform changes how the construction industry builds the world.
This position will report directly to Procore’s VP of US Corporate Sales and will provide monthly and quarterly revenue guidance and visibility up to the EVP/CEO with these responsibilities:
- Develop, implement, and execute the vision, framework, and strategy to acquire new customers while expanding and renewing our current customer relationships to meet the company's strategic growth targets.
- Flexibility to work on diverse deals inside an expanding customer base.
- Create and maintain a high-performing sales team. Instigate thorough talent and performance management processes. Hire and retain industry leading sales teams.
- Provide leadership to the sales organization’s management team, while fostering a culture of accountability, professional development, high-performance, and ethical behavior.
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets.
- Encourage, motivate and develop a large sales org (20+ individuals)
- Work at either our Southern California(Carpinteria) office or our Austin office.
- Demonstrate high levels of integrity, initiative, honesty, and leadership
- Prior experience in multi-cultural international environment desired
- Travel 50%-80% depending on location
What we're looking for:
- Demonstrated success building, scaling and driving diverse sales organizations that exceed $25M/year annual revenue targets.
- Influential thinker, communicator and SaaS revenue thought leader who gains acceptance of others in sensitive situations across all channels, mediums, and cultures.
- 4+ years of increasing sales leadership responsibility building, scaling and leading complex SaaS sales organizations.
- Inside and outside sales experience.
- Travels as needed.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent, advanced degree highly desirable.
- Exemplary communication and presentation skills inside and outside of Procore.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.