Director of Sales, MSP at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
This position can be remote, offering you the flexibility to work out of your home full-time. You'll have easy access to and support from your manager and frequent video meetings to keep you plugged into your team. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
To learn more about life at LogicMonitor, check out our Careers Page.
What You'll Do:
The Director of Sales, MSP is responsible for building a scalable world-class sales function by creating and managing a team of Account Executives and Account Managers calling on Enterprise Accounts, selling across a variety of industry verticals and segments. Leading by example, this role will drive a culture of performance and measurements using sales processes and best practice methodologies, to achieve and excel against revenue targets. This role is to hire, coach, motivate and mentor a scaling team.
Here's a closer look at the duties in this key role:
- Deliver a sales motion that drives new customer acquisition and scalable, sustainable growth
- Build and manage a team of Account Executives focused on new MSP, customer acquisition and account management
- Work with the Sales Engineer team to ensure customers are presented a solution that fits their technical requirements and when necessary define & build client-tailored demonstrations; presenting to IT buyers and C-Suite executives
- Manage and measure the leading indicators of sales performance to ensure consistent, predictable and successful results.
- Proficient in Salesforce.com and like sales enablement technologies to manage AE performance.
- Achieve sales at or above stated quota and goals
- Monitor, support and coach sales representatives with prospecting, web-based sales presentations and demonstrations, follow-up calls and closings
- Drive and support field level activities (trade events, prospect visits, customer visits) and LM value proposition
- Partner with Marketing leadership to develop the funnel to support sales objectives
- Provide competitive MSP intel into the product and marketing teams
- Demand involvement of active LM leadership with sales team and in the sales process
- Commit to developing training, skills and knowledge to enable sales success
- Represent LM’s interests in market events as an evangelist of LogicMonitor
- Work consistently with counterparts from Professional Services, Customer Success, Marketing and other departments to drive results
- Achieve Quarterly and Annual Goals.
- Using 360' Feedback and coaching, develop a culture of mentoring and support
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree required; Business degree preferred
- 5+ years' experience hiring, coaching, mentoring, building and managing a solutions-sales team
- 5+ years' successful experience (exceeding quota) in a quota carrying sales role, selling into new accounts
- Prior experience selling MSP solutions to Enterprise customers
- Prior experience selling SaaS solutions to Enterprise customers preferred
- Demonstrated ability to interact within all levels of a solution partner or customer organization
- Successfully mastered the following skills: sales management, aggressive cold/warm calling, prospecting, product demonstration, and closing
- Strong computer skills, including Salesforce.com and Microsoft Office
- Strong skills in leading sales engagements that have extended sales teams (partners / professional services / pre-sales / portfolio product experts / marketing / sales support / customer success
- Deep knowledge of the infrastructure technology, MSP and SaaS industry landscape
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.