Director of Sales Operations
As the leader of the Sales Operations function, you'll work with sales leadership to drive process optimization, territory and quota development, forecasting, sales compensation, and overall Salesforce impact. You'll develop selling tools and content that improves the readiness of the sales force to communicate our value proposition. You’ll work directly for the CRO and other functional leaders to ensure that appropriate objectives and priorities are enabled within sales.
Who we are: Quali is the industry-leading provider of cloud-agnostic Environment as a Service (EaaS) solutions for development, testing, sales demo/POC, training, and cyber range teams. Global OEMs, ISVs, financial services, retailers, and more use Quali’s award-winning CloudShell platform to create self-service, on-demand environments; cutting cloud costs, optimizing infrastructure utilization, and increasing productivity.
Do you want to wake up every morning knowing that you are helping transform the way technology innovation reaches customers? How? By improving the way companies automate their testing and dev ops environments. We're passionate about helping the largest companies in the world speed up their innovation cycles by creating self-service, environment-as-a-service test automation solutions.
Your day-to-day (as a Leader of Sales Operations, you'll):
- Drive the operational cadence of the revenue team, including weekly meetings that track sales team performance and the execution and effectiveness of key go-to-market initiatives.
- Work closely with sales leadership to establish sales competencies to ensure attainment of skills, knowledge, tools, and processes required to be successful.
- Foster an environment that inspires an enthusiastic, innovative, and highly motivated sales force.
- Manage the efficient allocation of technology, support, and training resources impacting the sales organization.
- Lead process optimization, job design, and training for the sales department.
- Enable the design and rollout of territory designs that allow the company to scale rapidly in the marketplace.
- Work in concert with FP&A to design and lead sales planning, quota setting, and management of attainment.
- Responsible for commissions and incentive reporting. Ensure territory/region alignment and lead incentive plan and quota setting in conjunction with our finance team.
- Coordinate sales forecasting, metrics development, trend reporting, and analysis and communication to sales management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field. MBA preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in Sales Operations or similar roles
- Deep understanding of how sales models and processes work
- Results oriented; exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- High level proficiency in Salesforce.com, HubSpot, Excel/Google sheets
- Minimum of 5 years of leading a successful strategy and operational team.
- Proven success leading sales transformation programs with the ability to track revenue, margin, and results to the change initiative.
- Exceptional communication skills
- High-energy, high-integrity individual who can simultaneously drive change while preserving company culture.
- Versatile at navigating the intersection of sales, finance, marketing, and operations.
What you can expect from us
Our culture: Quali provides the stability that comes from a well-funded company with a great product and amazing customers, as well as a startup culture where your ideas, improvements, and initiative is valued.
Career and development: We want you to grow with us! We’ll provide you a plan and training to help you reach your goals.
- Every employee will enjoy a complete package of benefits including medical coverage, personal time off, 401K matching, and more.