Director, Sales Operations
Director, Sales Operations
Why YOU want this position
Drillinginfo is now Enverus! Since our founding as a groundbreaking provider of oil & gas data, we have evolved our solutions to cover oil & gas analytics, trading & risk, and business automation for customers across the energy industry. Enverus represents this growth, while bringing us closer together as one team. Enverus delivers business-critical insights to the global energy industry through a state-of-the-art SaaS platform built on industry-leading data and energy analytics. Our solutions deliver value across the entire energy value chain, empowering customers to be more agile, efficient and competitive. The range of energy industry participants we serve includes exploration and production (E&P) companies and related businesses such as oilfield services, midstream, capital markets, power generators and utilities, energy traders, and downstream commercial & industrial energy consumers.
The Sales Operations team at Enverus is a finance-heavy, operations focused team that solves tough business problems through technology while, always thinking in the best interest of the business. The Director of Sales Operations is a leader who is a ‘Trusted Advisor’ to Leadership and Sales, delivering on strategic and tactical deliverables that propel the business forward. This role will oversee all systems and tools to ensure the sales operations team is fully compliant with all processes, procedures, and policies as directed by all corporate based functions as well as the Executive Management team. This role is responsible for the identification and dissemination of best practices across the entire sales operating model. You will work closely with Vice President of Global Sales Operations and sales leadership to ensure all operational components are in place for sales strategy to be executed within system and infrastructure capabilities.
The successful candidate will be able to successfully manage a team to execute on both strategic and tactical objectives, build and execute a roadmap, drive scalability in our systems and tools and manage integrations of acquired companies. Ability to manage multiple priorities and able to deal with ambiguity effectively is important. Getting results and delivering on commitments are a ‘must have’. This role will manage a small team and will report to the Vice President of Global Sales Operations.
- Design and execute on strategic roadmap for best-in-class tech stack of systems and tools
- Oversee technical aspects of integrations for acquired companies, including Salesforce.com integrations
- Manage a team of Certified Administrators
- Own the relationship with third party consulting firms
- Budget oversight
- Oversight of the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests
- Construct and automate dashboards and reporting for key performance metrics
- Assist in developing and delivering presentations for leadership including board and QBR meetings
- Ensure data flow between systems is uninterrupted and key data points are captured in order to provide all levels of reporting across the business
- Develops sales operations policies and procedures
- Relentless focus on driving simplicity and scale in our business processes and systems
Competitive Candidate Profile
- A minimum of 3-5years in a leadership role with responsibilities of deploying and maintaining systems supporting a sales organization
- Cross-functional experience with sales, marketing, product, and finance
- Ability to understand complicated business problems and how to leverage systems and tools to solve them
- Understanding of sales and marketing platforms, systems and tools
- Strong experience working with Salesforce to improve sales metrics and processes
- Experience working in environments with multiple integrations and strong M&A activity
- Proven ability to lead people, develop a high-performance team and manage a budget
- Strong analytical capabilities combined with the ability to deliver concise takeaways to executive leadership that tie to the greater organizational strategy.
- Demonstrated ability to develop creative solutions to complex issues.
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- A bias towards action and the ability to work well in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial start-up environment
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Salesforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer certifications preferred
- Nice to have familiarity with following systems and tools: CPQ, Showpad, Strikedeck, Docusign/Conga, Salesforce Communities (external facing apps), Intacct, Zuora, Xactly, InsightSquared, Salesloft, SalesDialer, Pardot, Tableau
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s degree preferred