Director of Sales Operations at realtor.com
!Sorry, this job was removed at 1:33 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, February 13, 2020
The home search starts online, but the real estate industry is often optimized for in-person, one-on-one service. That's a fantastic experience once you connect with the right professional, but finding the right fit isn't always a smooth process.
Realtor.com built a nationwide real-time data and technology platform combining cutting edge deep learning, business analytics and human intuition with the latest web, mobile and digital telephony technologies to enable our team of professionals, and thousands of real estate agents and brokers, to make sure we connect every home buy with the right agent at the right time so more time is spent finding a home and less time finding the perfect agent.
The Director of Sales Operations (DOS) will serve as the chief of staff to the Head of Sales. The role is focused on driving overall effectiveness and efficiency in the Sales and Support organizations across all existing and emergent revenue-generating products. The DOS is a highly visible and strategic position that will play a key role in our transformation and growth as a Sales organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- A successful DOS will be resourceful, creative, and able to innovate as the Sales team grows and the products develop. This includes identifying opportunities for improving Sales‚ output by testing concepts and pushing the limits of the team. The right leader for realtor.com is comfortable making tough decisions and has the ability to influence and gain buy-in across the Sales organization and throughout the company. The role requires frequent interaction with the Finance, Data & Analytics, Marketing, Consumer Experience, Product departments.
- The merging of two Mortgage products and Sales organizations (Opcity & Realtor.com)
- Launching new verticals to help the consumer through the home-buying process
- Developing and implementing yield management and pricing strategies
- Establishing ongoing reporting for Sales and Executive-level visibility into: ongoing revenue, inventory analysis, Sales team performance, Marketing effectiveness, compensation analysis, and more
- Strategizing and creating proposals for Enterprise Sales
- Creating and directing the prospecting and account ownership strategies while overseeing Salesforce implementation
What we like to see
- Go-to-marketing strategies including sales positioning, customer segmentation, key account & territory management.
- Design process and facilitate changes and updates to the internal CRM, prospect management, dialing systems, and other sales tools/technology.
- Product pricing and yield management strategies to drive maximum revenue.
- Partner with the Marketing and Product Marketing teams in the facilitation of campaigns, sales follow-up strategies, and ongoing reporting.
- Compensation plan development and analysis.
- Ongoing analysis, reporting, documentation, and guidance for Sales and Executive leadership.
- Opex budget and org design/headcount planning.
- Partner with Sales Performance and Training to establish and best practices relating to Sales process, training, content management, and more.
- Revenue forecasting and Sales productivity analysis. Define Sales targets, goals, minimums, and intermediate KPIs.
- Establish strong working relationships with Senior and Executive leadership across all departments.
- The position requires prolonged standing or sitting and repetitive hand and wrist motion. Operates phones, computers, fax machines, copiers, and other office equipment.
Diversity is important to us, therefore, realtor.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, realtor.com will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
Read Full Job Description