Director of Sales Operations at realtor.com
Duties and Responsibilities
- A successful DOS will be resourceful, creative, and able to innovate as the Sales team grows and the products develop. This includes identifying opportunities for improving Sales‚ output by testing concepts and pushing the limits of the team. The right leader for realtor.com is comfortable making tough decisions and has the ability to influence and gain buy-in across the Sales organization and throughout the company. The role requires frequent interaction with the Finance, Data & Analytics, Marketing, Consumer Experience, Product departments.
- The merging of two Mortgage products and Sales organizations (Opcity & Realtor.com)
- Launching new verticals to help the consumer through the home-buying process
- Developing and implementing yield management and pricing strategies
- Establishing ongoing reporting for Sales and Executive-level visibility into: ongoing revenue, inventory analysis, Sales team performance, Marketing effectiveness, compensation analysis, and more
- Strategizing and creating proposals for Enterprise Sales
- Creating and directing the prospecting and account ownership strategies while overseeing Salesforce implementation
What we like to see
- Go-to-marketing strategies including sales positioning, customer segmentation, key account & territory management.
- Design process and facilitate changes and updates to the internal CRM, prospect management, dialing systems, and other sales tools/technology.
- Product pricing and yield management strategies to drive maximum revenue.
- Partner with the Marketing and Product Marketing teams in the facilitation of campaigns, sales follow-up strategies, and ongoing reporting.
- Compensation plan development and analysis.
- Ongoing analysis, reporting, documentation, and guidance for Sales and Executive leadership.
- Opex budget and org design/headcount planning.
- Partner with Sales Performance and Training to establish and best practices relating to Sales process, training, content management, and more.
- Revenue forecasting and Sales productivity analysis. Define Sales targets, goals, minimums, and intermediate KPIs.
- Establish strong working relationships with Senior and Executive leadership across all departments.
- The position requires prolonged standing or sitting and repetitive hand and wrist motion. Operates phones, computers, fax machines, copiers, and other office equipment.