Director, Sales Strategy & Planning at Social Solutions
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:25 a.m. (CST) on Friday, November 12, 2021
Do you enjoy leading teams in a fast-paced environment? Do you want to contribute to the growth and evolution of a scaling Sales organization? Do you want to driv e critical business decisions by partnering with Sales VPs to develop and execute a GTM strategy? If so, keep reading!
We're looking for an experienced leader to take this global function to the next level as we scale our organization to support the company's rapid growth. The Director of Sales Strategy & Planning will report to the VP of GTM Strategy & Operations within the Revenue organization and will manage a team of managers and analysts. This role will play a pivotal role in shaping the strategy of the Sales organization and executing on that strategy in an agile manner .
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Manage a team of analy sts to develop high-quality weekly, monthly, and quarterly operational dashboards and reports for the Sales organization to provide actionable insights and drive decision-making
- Manage weekly cadence of sales forecasting, pipeline coverage, reporting, and analytics
- Manage the development and maintenance of the quota capacity model to ensu re sufficient quota is allocated to achieve company revenue goals
- A ssign performance targets and manage assumptions impacting productivity (ramp, attrition, attainment) to model projected bookings for each sales team
- Partner with Sales VPs to manage account assignments to execute against our Sales strategy in a coordinated manner across end markets and enable sales reps to achieve their quotas
- Partner with Finance, Marketing, and Sales Leadership in the development and execution of the annual operating plan
- Identify inefficiencies and d evelop best practices that align sales processes with company initiatives
- Uncover upsell and cross sell opportunities through whitespace analysis
- Lead a team of analysts aligned with Sales teams to perform ad hoc segment-specific analys e s to uncover operational and strategic insights and share back to Sales leaders to inform decision-making
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Marketing, Finance, Professional Services, and Product to drive company-wide initiatives
- Identify additions to the Sales tech stack and evaluate vendors to support the transformation and optimization of processes to drive productivity
- Must have a Bachelor's degree , MBA preferred
- Proven ability to execute both strategically and tactically in consulting, sales operations, sales strategy, sales analytics experience , or similar role
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and manage a team of employees with a range of diverse skill sets
- Excellent business acumen, strategic planning, analytical, project management, and change management skills
- Strong familiarity with Salesforce or comparable CRM
- "We win as one" mindset, c ollaborative working style , and commitment to team objectives
- Excellent interpersonal and diplomacy skills; ability to build strong professional relationships at all levels and cross functionally and effectively manage differences of opinions
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty in data
- Ability to gather and analyze data independently and quickly identify trends
- Strong MS Office skills required: high level of proficiency in Excel and Power Point
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to delivering high quality work products
- Ability to organize, prioritize and delegate work, and meet deadlines
- Ability to be flexible and handle multiple projects in an organized and timely manner
- Ability to work in fast-paced, dynamic environment with confidence
- Strong sense of urgency, including the ability to meet or exceed deadlines and set priorities
About Social Solutions Global
Why We're Awesome
Recently named one of Built In Austin 's Best Places to Work for in Austin. At Social Solutions, we're mission focused and results oriented! We're a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Our clients affect countless lives every day. That's why we go above and beyond to provide tools to get the job done. We help non-profits get to the heart of their data so they can maximize their efforts to be more impactful. In essence, we help those that are changing the world.
What You'll Get
- Amazing coworkers
- Flexible PTO
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- 8 hours per quarter of paid volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities and more!
To ensure candidate and employee health, Social Solutions is conducting the interview process remotely via Zoom for the foreseeable future. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
In order fulfill Social Solutions' mission to "help people transform lives," we seek to build teams that leverage diverse perspectives to create an innovative and welcoming environment.
To that end, we make employment decisions based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Social Solutions does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.