Director of Sales
Who We Are
Astronauts needed for a mission.
At the risk of sounding immodest, SecureLink may be the coolest company you've never heard of. After 14 years in business, we announced a strategic investment from Vista Equity Partners in 2017. Vista is the leading technology investment firm focusing exclusively on software, data, and technology-enabled companies. With our partners, existing customers, products and people, we are excited to launch the company to a higher orbit.
SecureLink is the leading platform for secure, remote support of enterprise software. Our customers are top-tier names in healthcare, gaming, government, retail, legal and other highly-regulated industries.
SecureLink's world headquarters in West Austin is called the Hill Country Spaceship - a great facility we believe you would be proud to call your workplace.
What You'll Do
The Director of Sales coaches and develops the company's growing sales team, creating a culture of accountability, improvement, energy, and performance. Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Recruit, develop, and lead a team of high performing sales professionals
- Develop and continually optimize sales processes, methods, technologies, and programs that quantifiably improve results
- Work closely with Marketing to ensure optimized customer buying journey
- Accurately forecast revenue
- Work with internal and external constituents, including product, marketing, development, customers, prospects, and others to optimize sales in existing and new markets
What You'll Need
- Proven senior leadership experience in sales management of B2B SaaS or equivalent
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Humility, hunger, and eagerness to grow and improve
- Ability to work productively with internal groups, including the executive team
- Experience with modern strategies for SaaS sales ranging from $15k - $1m / year subscriptions
- Ability to partner with marketing team to optimize customer buying journey
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong presentation skills
- Possesses a strong sense of urgency and ownership over projects and deliverables
- Track record of delivering individual and team results
- Strong technical aptitude and willingness to create a self-reliant team
- Limited travel as required
- Track record of leading successful sales teams with a high energy level, accountability, and an eagerness to improve
- BA/BS degree or equivalent; preference for a Technical or Business field of study
Why Choose Us
SecureLink doesn't just Have Fun Creating Value Over the Long Run (HFCV/LR) for our customers and shareholders, we Have Fun Creating Value in the lives and careers of our employees. Benefits and perks include:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance - SecureLink foots the whole bill for employees and subsidizes dependent coverage at 75%!
- Wellness: SecureLink kicks cash into your HSA, $2,500 for those with individual coverage and $5,000 for those with family coverage. Employees are provided with a standing desk, healthy snacks, and have free access to an onsite gym.
- Retirement: SecureLink contributes 3% of your annual base salary to a 401k.
- Time off: Employees receive unlimited PTO, including time to volunteer. Additionally, we offer 10 paid company holidays.
- Perks: Our onsite kitchen provides employees with healthy options for breakfast & lunch every day. We kick back $100 per month towards cell phone reimbursement.
- Workspace: Casual dress code for our employees, and you will see many people around wearing jeans, and yes – even t-shirts and the occasional pair of flip-flops.
Happy and successful SecureLink employees embrace the company's mission to have fun creating value over the long run. Great employees have three attributes that make them "slinky". These are 1) excellence at their position, 2) eagerness to grow and improve and 3) a true sense of responsibility to meaningfully contribute to the company, customers, and culture.
If you are just looking for another job, this is not the place for you. We like to laugh and be around happy, smart, interesting, self-motivated and "slinky" people. Slackers, grumps, and pessimists need not apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.