Director of Sales at Billd
About Billd (www.billd.com)
Billd is an exciting new FinTech company transforming the way construction companies finance projects. Billd is well funded, has its product in the market and has been recently featured in VentureBeat, Austin Business Journal and Modern Contractor Solutions as one of the innovation leaders in this space.
We believe in attracting and hiring the best and brightest. We are looking for talented, motivated professionals to join our growing team. At Billd, you will be challenged to be your best self and guaranteed to have one of the most professionally rewarding experiences of your career.
We’re looking for a dynamic, high-performing Director of Sales with experience managing teams selling either financial, construction, or technology products over the phone, by email, and via web-based presentations. This role will help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue targets by (1) successfully recruiting and managing a team of sales reps (2) crafting sales plans to extract the most value from their team and (3) developing processes to improve sales conversion. The ideal candidate has a history of exceeding sales quotas, and loves the challenges that come with selling a new product into the market.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience (1) managing sales teams in fast paced environments, (2) selling cutting edge products into the construction industry and (3) implementing processes to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the sale's team.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing a sales team
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by working with sales reps to understand customer needs
- Assess current team processes and procedures, identify opportunities for improvement, and implement them
- Coach, mentor, and provide feedback to team members
- Foster a competitive yet collaborative team environment
- Assess individual performance through observation and measurement, and suggest corrective actions as needed
- Work closely with the credit, operations, and technology teams to provide customer feedback to improve our product offering and customer experience
- Work with senior management to devise and implement innovative go-to-market strategies
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years managing a team of sales reps
- Experience selling into the construction, finance, or technology industry is preferred
- Must have experience with technology tools such as Salesforce, Slack, Outreach and Intercom
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Excellent leadership, collaboration, and communication skills; no task is too big or too small.
- Results-oriented with strong analytical skills
Billd is committed to diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.