Director of Sales at ESO
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:17 a.m. (CST) on Wednesday, January 5, 2022
How You’ll Support our Mission
We seek a Director of Sales for our US East division team based in Austin, Texas. You are a manager who will lead by example, setting the pace and tone for building a culture of high performing teams, and one who understands how to utilize data to inform your approach.
You will report to the Vice President of Sales EMS/Fire and be part of our Sales team.
What You'll Be Doing - the day-to-day
You will be responsible for your team's success and making sure the team feels both supported, motivated, and challenged. You will work to take obstacles out of the way for your team by collaborating with others around the organization.
- Coach team in strategic territory planning, pipeline management, and individual deal strategy.
- Analyze data to understand sales trends and forecast performance.
- Oversee the recruiting, hiring, and staffing of a diverse and effective workforce.
- Engage in career development/planning, performance, and pay discussions of team members.
- Maintain a culture of accountability.
Who You Are - the essentials
- Minimum of 3-5 years of sales management experience
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong understanding of customer/industry climate.
- Ability to analyze sales data to help drive bookings growth.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to manage, mentor, and motivate a team
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
- Ability to prioritize projects and/or deliverables.
Who You Are - the desirables (It's a plus if you have):
- Experience in either the Fire or EMS industry
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM
Benefits & Perks
ESO offers a comprehensive suite of benefits to promote health and financial security for our employees and their families. For full-time employment you this includes:
- Competitive health plans (medical, dental, & vision insurance)
- PTO (starting at 20 days) & 12 company holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Telemedicine service provided by ESO
- Savings accounts (FSA, HSA, DCA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Annual health and wellness reimbursement
- Peace of mind benefits such as life insurance, disability insurance, and worksite benefits
- Paid parental leave, new child program, & flexible parental return-to-work options
- Casual office environments and unlimited office snacks and drinks
ESO is a fast-paced, growing data, technology, and research company passionate about improving community health and safety through the power of data. We pioneer innovative, user-friendly software to meet the changing needs of today’s EMS agencies, fire departments, and hospitals. We’re small enough to be nimble and fun, but big enough to be a great place to work. We serve thousands of customers out of our offices across the US, Canada and Northern Ireland.
Are you ready to Make a Difference? At ESO, we believe in bringing your true self to work every single day. If you don’t match all the qualifications on the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway! We are looking for passionate, innovative, and authentic people to help drive our mission.
In the spirit of ESO’s mission to “Improve Community Health and Safety through the Power of Data,” and in accordance with ESO’s duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards, ESO requires all United States (US) employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, regardless of if you work remotely or in office unless a reasonable medical or religious accommodation is requested in a timely manner and approved. This policy will help safeguard the health of our employees and customers, as well as the community at large.
All offers are contingent upon a successful background check and compliance with ESO’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy.
ESO is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We invite you to consider opportunities at ESO regardless of your gender; gender identity; gender reassignment; age; religion; race; national origin; political affiliation; sexual orientation; disability; veteran status; or other non-merit factor.
Read Full Job Description