Director, US Government Sales (Remote) - Public Sector
You have a passion for story-telling and the drive to help define an emerging industry. You want to collaborate with people who creatively solve problems and make decisions with conviction. You’re comfortable with being uncomfortable, and you thrive in an environment based on continual improvement. You aren’t afraid to try new things and make mistakes. If this sounds like you, we want you on our team!
Yonder is a fast-growing information integrity company on a mission to bring authenticity to the Internet. We use artificial intelligence and machine learning to help brands identify the groups that drive online conversations. Our technology unlocks the hidden map of the Internet.
We are looking for a Director of U.S. Government Sales with experience selling to and expanding relationships with government clients. In this role, you will report to our CIO with the option of working remotely from DC or in our office in Austin, TX.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage and grow sales through extensive interfacing with government agencies in order to achieve set quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Build a government sales process, and expand on our 2020 government sales strategy.
- Develop and execute on a business plan to expand the business into new accounts throughout the federal/public sector space.
- Own the sales cycle from prospect to close
- Work closely with your assigned customer success manager to ensure client needs are met.
- Traveling to customer sites to identify and develop sales opportunities and deliver high-quality presentations/pitches.
What You Have:
- A mastery of the solutions sales process to clients in all facets of client function, including strong and proven deal coaching skills.
- 5+ years of experience working in the US Intelligence Community or DOD system with a midsize to a large company.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, engineering, advertising, public relations, communications or related field
- Ten+ (10) years of full-cycle direct sales experience with a concentration in technical and/or government sales.
- A strong understanding of how to lead and motivate sales professionals.
- Ability to build personal relationships with prospects and clients.
- Displays exceptional negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Has the ability to perform high-quality presentations.
- Shows excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrates excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Exhibits superior complex problem solving and decision-making abilities.
- Experience navigating a high matrix organization
What You’ll Get:
- Purpose-driven work
- Market-leading salary and equity compensation
- Coverage under best in class, flexible medical, vision and dental plans
- 401(k) with 100% company match up to 4% of salary and immediate vesting
- Unlimited vacation that you’re encouraged to take, including paid parental leave
- Stocked kitchen full of healthy snacks and drinks
- Weekly catered lunch
- Free parking near our downtown office
- Free membership to onsite gym
- Annual budget to purchase books and educational subscriptions
- Monthly social events
- Many more benefits … apply to find out!