E-COMMERCE ACCOUNT MANAGER
Drillinginfo’s SMB Sales team is looking to add a e-Commerce Account Executive to the Austin team.
This is an opportunity to daily impact a billion dollar industry by qualifying companies to make better multi-million dollar decisions, faster. You will work on a highly competent team for a premier SaaS provider at one of the most critical times in the history of Oil & Gas. Actually solving problems and helping oil & gas companies be more efficient is what we do. Are you in?
Basic Performance Objectives
- Effectively communicate with influential professionals in various disciplines within the Oil & Gas Industry.
- Generate new revenue leads through meaningful interactions (phone, email, chat and events).
- Convert free trial users into paid subscriptions.
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest, and develop accounts to stimulate business development.
- Contact marketing generated leads the day they are received.
- Through targeted questioning to uncover pain; qualify, convert and assign leads to the appropriate accounts within salesforce.
- Meticulous note taking and flawless account creation in Salesforce.
- Coordinate and participate in client/prospect demos as needed.
- Complete onboarding, Sandler training and ongoing certifications within assigned deadline periods.
- Regular travel to client offices and trades, up to 30% of the time.
Competitive Candidate Profile
- Software or SaaS sales experience and/or a background in Geosciences or Petroleum Engineering (O&G) highly preferred.
- The intangibles include being driven by results, high goal-orientation, working with urgency. In other words, you MUST have a strong motor!
- Ability to think and act independently within a fast-paced environment