Ecommerce Sales Manager, Prime Team
At Volusion, we make products that people love. Our teams are dedicated to providing SaaS commerce solutions and services for all business types, ranging from startups to large enterprises. If you are the kind of entrepreneur that loves working in teams, has a passion for driving positive change, and wants to change the world with your ideas, we want to hear from you.
As the Prime Sales Manager you will help create and follow a sales plan to win business from untapped channels. You will have a focus on leading your team to close new business, improving current sales processes, and training new and existing Volusioneers.
Volusion Prime is made to help large businesses take big strides in growth and provide their customers with a seamless experience unique to their brand.
- Build, coach, develop, motivate and lead a team of Tier 3 Sales Consultants to exceed sales goals
- Increase inbound/outbound opportunity-to-sale ratios by continually improving sales presentations and overcoming objections.
- Ensure team pipeline development and management, forecasting and driving top opportunities to closure
- Ensure accurate and complete information is logged accordingly in Salesforce CRM
- Assist VP of Sales in developing sales processes, procedures and departmental goals for team.
- Helping train new employees and assisting in recruitment of top candidates.
- Develop and communicate action plans for individual performance based on an assessment of strengths and opportunities for improvement.
- Lead weekly meetings and have 1x1’s with individuals to ensure sales representative’s career development
- Work with VP of Sales and People & Culture to determine appropriate staffing levels
- Supervise team in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years’ work experience in a sales role
- 3+ years Account Based Marketing or Account Based Sales Experience
- Proven track record exceeding quotas
- Strong Knowledge of Salesforce.com and Automation tools
- Must fully understand sales processes and selling methodologies
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain an upbeat and positive attitude at all times
- Strong work ethic – leading sales team by example
- Self-starter who exhibits attention to detail and expert organization skills
- Ability to work in a self-directed, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Highly proficient computer skills (Google apps)
Who is also:
- Humble: Have humility and be respectful; no egos allowed.
- Effective: Get stuff done!
- Adaptable: Willing to fill any role, anytime. Going above/beyond the call of duty.
- Transparent: Open and honest to self and others.
- A founder: Think big, go fast, and solve for the customer.
You can check out our culture code to learn more about the foundation of our culture. We hope you are nodding in agreement as you flip through it.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- Paid Parental Leave
- On-site Fitness and Yoga Classes
- Casual Dress and Beer Fridays
- Endless Supply of Coffee and Snacks
- Two Volunteer Days Off
- Bring Your Dog to Work Days
- Dry Cleaning
- Chair Massages
- Team Sports and Team Outings