Education Liaison at 360training
360training.com (Austin, TX) is a leader in online training and certification across a wide range of industries and professions. 360training.com provides customers with the training they need to get the jobs they want. Over the years, we have continued to grow our expansive library of regulatory-approved training courses with new content suited for today’s modern workforce. By offering these courses online, all 360training.com users experience the convenience and flexibility of earning their certifications in their own time, from anywhere in the world. 360training offers amazing career opportunities for self-motivated individuals who are interested in joining a growing company and utilizing cutting-edge technologies and tools to improve the outcomes for its customers and partners. At 360training.com, we promote a culture of excellence that fosters the success of our employees, while maintaining a team-centric environment which inspires them to do their absolute best. We offer quality health plans to meet a variety of needs, life and disability benefits, a retirement savings plan with company match, and a paid time off program.
About the Role:
The Education Liaison (EL) is a field position responsible for the promotion and lead generation efforts of Meditec/360training and any affiliated partner schools. The EL builds awareness of the MYCAA scholarship and how Meditec/360training and its partner schools can help military spouses reach their future career goals by meeting their current education needs. The Education Liaison is responsible for building positive relationships within the military community by means of social media and other channels with the goal of generating interest and starting conversations to promote the brand, careers, and programs offered. Focus is not just on students looking to begin career training immediately, but also on students that are interested in future terms. The EL will maintain contact and nurture those relationships in coordination with the Admissions team for future terms.
This position reports to the Inside Sales Manager for the Career Training Program division. Each EL will be supported with training materials, extensive social media training, and regularly scheduled training calls with team leadership and other EL team members. The EL will be provided all Training Plans and marketing collateral for informational purposes, social media posts, and personal landing page content.
If you have a passion for education, working with military families, marketing, and a vision for increasing brand awareness this job may be for you!
- Promote Meditec/360training/Partner school programs to military spouses and the community while raising awareness of the MyCAA Scholarship.
- Assist military spouses with information on career training programs that will help them with future employment.
- Generate a minimum number of warm qualified leads for the sales team each month.
- Identify prospects with high potential to become students in future terms and develop a nurturing strategy to maintain engagement.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications to move opportunities through the enrollment process.
- Distribute resources and promotional materials designed for the recruitment and retention of targeted groups.
- Support the Admissions team in all aspects of the sales cycle.
- Meet assigned KPI’s including lead generation efforts and lead conversions to the opportunity stage of enrollment.
- Work closely with the leadership team to become an expert on all newly launched programs.
- Analyze monthly and quarterly results with leadership to improve performance and share best practices.
- Keep abreast of the latest developments in the MyCAA space
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be passionate about education and helping military spouses with furthering their education
- Proficient in the use of all social media platforms
- Self-directed and motivated
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Able to build relationships through social media and face to face meetings with various people within the military and local community
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A working computer with internet access and a working phone
- High school Diploma or GED