Who is Bold Commerce?
Named one of North America’s fastest-growing companies by Deloitte, Bold Commerce provides innovative ecommerce technology for businesses of all sizes. We believe Bold brands should have the ability to create and customize powerful transaction experiences — across all channels. Staples Canada, Vera Bradley and Harry Rosen are among the 90,000+ brands in over 170 countries that trust Bold’s suite of ecommerce tools to power their online stores every day.
We're made up of more than 400 professionals (and growing) who live and breathe ecommerce, and truly care about what we do. We call ourselves Builders. Here at Bold, we live by the BUILDERS Code, our shared set of practices, beliefs, and values that help to shape this dynamic company.
Bold is looking for an experienced Enablement Manager to join our Marketing Team. This person will work closely with our Sales Team to enable high performance through strategic training on new and existing Bold products. You will create sales materials and tools that equip the Sales Team in discussing and demonstrating the benefits that our products offer to current and prospective brands.
We’re looking for someone with extensive business to business (B2B) technology sales experience, ideally in consultative and/or enterprise selling and sales training experience. If you take initiative, understand the ecommerce space and are a powerful presenter, we want to hear from you!
What you'll do
- Ensure sales representatives are enabled on messaging, customer pain points, objection handling, and the competitive landscape for all Bold product and service offerings
- Design and deliver sales training as needed; must be able to project manage multiple enablement requests at once
- Support product launches and releases as well as ongoing selling activities through the development of decks, collateral, videos, demos, and other sales materials
- Participate in all regional pipeline and forecast meetings and prioritize field enablement activities based on regional pipeline and forecast metrics
- Capture what is and isn’t working; take a data-driven approach to make improvements to both content and process, based on the Sales Team’s needs
- Develop best practices to scale learning effectiveness
- Be an expert in our sales process, tools, methodologies, and product offerings
- Partner with Sales Management, Product Marketing, Product Management, Rev Operations, and other cross functional teams to identify knowledge and skill gaps across the field team and roll out targeted programs, activities, or additional training
What we're looking for
- A work ethic that demonstrates dedication and commitment to Bold’s mission and belief in our BUILDERS Code
- 4-6 years of experience in sales enablement and/or product marketing management experience in enterprise B2B Saas
- Domain experience in ecommerce is an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to deliver content in an engaging and compelling manner
- Proven track record in creating and delivering training successfully with measurable results
- Ability to roll up your sleeves and do what is needed to make programs successful
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, changing and fast-paced environment
- An entrepreneurial, problem-solving attitude and growth mindset
- Experience with learning and content management systems for the field; specific experience with Lessonly is an asset
- A passion for learning with a willingness to think outside of the box when constructing sales enablement activities
Why work at Bold?
Our founders have created a workplace that our Builders look forward to coming to every day. A place where ideas are valued, where you can learn and grow and do cool things, while contributing to the success of the company. At Bold we embrace and cultivate a culture of creativity, innovation, and collaboration to enable everyone to do their best work every day.
Enjoy our total rewards package including health benefits, a personal spending account, group retirement savings, an Employee Share Ownership Program (ESOP), and an education fund to help you grow personally and professionally. To see everything we offer, check out boldcommerce.com/careers.
Let’s start the conversation
If you’re a potential Builder who likes to get shit done and think you've got what it takes to be Bold, we encourage you to apply. We promise it will be a career like no other. We get a lot of applicants, so we encourage you to do something that stands out! Tell us about a passion project you’re proud of, or leave us inspired by your portfolio or GitHub. We look forward to getting to know the real you!
Read Full Job Description