Enterprise Account Executive, Digital Contact Center at Khoros
At Khoros, our passion is to help the world's best brands create customers for life. We build products we're proud of, and we're passionate about customer success. As part of the Vista Equity family, you'll receive best in class development opportunities and the ability to work with customers like Samsung, HP, Sony and Visa.
The Khoros engagement platform consists of Online Community, Social Media Management, and Digital Contact Center solutions for large enterprises to listen, respond and act on customer conversations across channels; social, community,chat,messaging, SMS, email, self-service and voice - creating deep relationships and fostering brand loyalty and advocacy.
As an Enterprise Account Executive , you will work closely with some of Khoros' most strategic named accounts and take responsibility for directing customer engagements. The successful candidate will understand the customer's definition of business value and be able to challenge them to think about new ways to differentiate and transform their business. You'll be able to inspire customers by providing thought-provoking and consultative strategies to help some of the world's most iconic brands the ability to better engage with their customers. The perfect candidate is high-energy, detail oriented with a strong interest in the transformation of the contact center industry to digital omni-channel solutions.
- Develop a go-to-market strategy for your assigned territory and create a pipeline of prospective new logo opportunities
- Utilize your prospecting skills and a variety of tools to build and accelerate a steady flow of quality pipeline
- Engage with senior executives of some of the biggest global brands to position the Khoros value proposition
- Listen to customer's needs and become their trusted advisor to guide them through their digital transformation journey
- Guide the prospective customer's definition of business value and challenge them to think about new ways to differentiate and transform their business.
- Collaboratively work with a team of internal resources, including Sales Development Representatives, Sales Engineers, Professional Services, Customer Success, Legal, Marketing, and Executives to effectively manage the sales process from end-to-end.
- Demonstrate excellence in sales forecasting and opportunity management
- Close profitable new logo business
- A consistently top performing seller who thrives on acquiring new customers
- Self-motivated as an individual and a strong collaborator with your team
- In possession of 5+ years experience selling complex enterprise SaaS solutions, ideally with a disciplined and process driven approach successful in exceeding quota
- Experience with contact center technologies (IVR, WFM, Telephony, CRM)
- Understanding of digital interaction technologies such as live chat, virtual agents/chatbots
- This role requires extensive knowledge and experience across messaging, automation / AI platforms, contact center technologies and ecosystems to guide prospects through a successful digital transformation journey
- Able to showcase a learn-it-all mindset vs. a know-it-all mindset
- Passionate for understanding technology and customer success stories, equally matched by passion for understanding prospective customers' executive priorities, challenges, and goals
- Expertise using enterprise sales methodologies
- Open to coaching and continuously looking for opportunities to improve
- Extra credit points for Digital CX/Digital Marketing/Social Media sales experience
This role is budgeted in the $280,000-$310,000 OTE range. Salary will ultimately be based on a candidate's experience and external market factors.