Who We Are
At SecureLink, we take our jobs seriously, but ourselves - not so much. We're a results-driven team that isn't afraid of a challenge and understands the team effort required to accomplish something great. We're also people-oriented, so respect, teamwork, collaboration, and culture are some of our top priorities.
When you work for SecureLink, you're making a difference. As the industry leader, it's our mission to bring secure, critical access management to organizations around the globe. SecureLink provides security, privacy, data governance, and compliance solutions for companies across multiple industries, including healthcare, critical infrastructure, manufacturing, government, legal, and gaming. Whether you're helping organizations implement secure third-party remote access, developing new ways to utilize our machine-learning technology, or contributing to our sales and marketing efforts, you're making the world a more secure place at SecureLink.
We believe diversity drives better outcomes. We want you to be you. SecureLink is a place where your ideas and performance matter. Different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds create a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better results.
Choose Where You Work
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Generate new opportunities adequate to develop a sales pipeline to support quota attainment via outbound prospecting efforts.
- Set up and conduct discovery and solution overview presentations with identified management executives at targeted companies.
- Manage a complex sale process with multiple decision-makers/influencers, including: IT, Compliance and Information Security leadership executives.
- Document details of identified opportunities to ensure accurate and timely follow up on opportunities, leads, and prospects.
- Target and gain access/trust of decision-makers in key prospect accounts.
- Manage time to strike the right balance of performing outbound calls to prospects and leads and follow up to manage the sales pipeline.
- Work collaboratively with Revenue Enablement, Business Development Reps, Sales Engineering and Marketing to support specific marketing programs, lead generation campaigns, and targeted sales activities.
- Accurate forecasting attainment on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Constantly striving for self-improvement and possess the curiosity to stay abreast of industry and market trends by utilizing various research organizations, sales books, and collateral.
- Partner with legal and customer to push agreements through redlines to signature.
What You'll Need
- 5+ years experience in an enterprise sales role (experience in SaaS, healthcare, and privacy/compliance/security software preferred)
- Experience in using Salesforce CRM
- Bachelor's degree (preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and presentation skills required to explain technical solutions to a non-technical audience.
- Skills to build professional relationships and create rapport by telephone and in person with prospects at all levels, including the executive or owner level.
- Drive to uncover opportunities via phone conversation through probing questions to create a vision for our prospects as to how they will benefit from our products and services.
- Ability to travel in up to 20% of the time for client meetings, trade shows and company sponsored events.
- Team mentality.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new processes.
- Passion for winning and a strong desire to succeed.
Why Choose Us
SecureLink doesn't just Have Fun Creating Value Over the Long Run (HFCV/LR) for our customers and shareholders, we Have Fun Creating Value in the lives and careers of our employees. SecureLink invests in employee development including extensive job and product training, access to LinkedIn Learning, monthly knowledge sharing sessions, career pathing, professional development, and more. Benefits also include:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance - SecureLink pays 100% of the premium for employees and 75% for dependents!
- We contribute generously to your HSA (75% of the IRS maximum allowable).
- We help you save for retirement. We contribute equivalent to 3% of your annual base salary to a 401k.
- Employees enjoy unlimited PTO, including the time to volunteer.
- We give $100 per month towards cell phone reimbursement.
- At the office, employee perks include two meals a day, bringing your dog to work, and an onsite gym.
Successful SecureLink employees embrace the company's mission. Great employees have three attributes that make them "slinky". These are 1) excellence at their position, 2) eagerness to grow and improve and 3) a true sense of responsibility to contribute to the company, customers, and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.