Wheel is powering virtual care. We are a healthcare technology company bringing together both the tech infrastructure and the clinicians to power many of the industry’s leading telehealth services. By enabling more companies and clinicians to participate in virtual care, Wheel is helping to connect patients to the best care for their health needs.
We’re a hybrid-remote company with a hub in Austin, Texas, and we are proud to have been recently named one of Built In Austin’s Best Places to Work and Best Small Company to Work For. Wheel is backed by top investors; Lightspeed Venture Partners, CRV, Tusk Ventures, and Silverton Partners. We’re looking for new Wheelies who share a passion for making a positive difference in healthcare and feel connected to our core values.
We believe we can help build a future for everyone by ensuring how we work is aligned with our core values of:
Grit to grow.
To learn more about how we work, check out our careers page.
The Enterprise Account Executive drives deals that enable Wheel’s marketplace to function. You will work with industry leading brands driving a high energy, engaging and consultative deal process. Your success brings happy customers, clinicians and patients. You are the point person for growth and responsible for creating new relationships at critical clients that deliver results for all. We need self starters motivated to over deliver and over achieve. You’ll largely be working with clients, and also interface with Wheel technical, clinical, operational and regulatory experts to ensure success in the sales process and for your clients long term.
- Drive a high energy, engaging and consultative sales process with strategic industry leading accounts
- Develop a robust pipeline of industry leading companies to partner with Wheel, and manage the sales process from end-to-end
- Engage stakeholders throughout client organizations with a thoughtful and tailored approach
- Be your clients advocate at Wheel to ensure great outcomes for all
- Enterprise quota and pipeline management to hit it
- 7+ years demonstrated experience in Enterprise Sales, Business Development or Partnership role
- 3+ years experience in the Healthcare Industry
- Experience working in technology
- Demonstrated experience closing Enterprise deals over $500,000 ACV
- Background in consulting, venture capital and/or digital healthcare a plus
- Demonstrated experience exceeding quota and sales targets
- Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as a part of a solution-based sales process
- Highly motivated self-starter ready to deliver
- Professional skills working with Word, GSuite, Slides, Presentation and CRM experience
- Gong, Hubspot, ZoomInfo experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Economics, or Communications
Wheel continues to maintain its commitment to creating an inclusive and equitable work environment, and believes pay transparency is an important component. We are reviewing our internal policies and practices to ensure this is enabled for all employees, regardless of where they are located. In the meantime, this role can be performed remotely, with the exception of Colorado on a temporary basis. Colorado-based candidates will resume consideration in Q1 2022.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Wheel, we know we will go further together by celebrating diversity and that starts by honoring each of our unique lived experiences. We look for a diverse pool of applicants including those from historically marginalized groups: women, people with disabilities, people of color, formerly incarcerated people, people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and/or gender nonconforming, first and second generation immigrants, veterans and people from different socioeconomic backgrounds. We are committed to ensuring a safe work environment where employees are not discriminated against based on age, race, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that believes in health, equity, equality, and prosperity for all so we can succeed in changing the way healthcare works.
Read Full Job Description