Enterprise Account Executive
Do you want to be part of a world class sales team that is experiencing explosive growth and changing the way people shop online?
We are looking for passionate, ambitious, and results-oriented Enterprise Account Executives that are expert self managers, competitive in bringing a product to market, and will work tirelessly to ensure the success of the client. We currently own 80% of the German mobile commerce market and want to make a similar impact here in the United States. If you are interested in being part of an Austin-based SaaS software startup that is already loved by its customers, this is the opportunity for you!
What you’ll do on a daily basis:
- Target and engage with enterprise companies with 3000+ employees
- Engage with prospects, merchants, and developers to accelerate adoption of the Shopgate’s product/service suite
- Provide a single point of contact for prospects, merchants, and developers to establish business value and competitive differentiation for Shopgate’s product/service suite
- Execute sales campaigns and metrics to take market share from leading competitive products
- Professionally manage complex sales cycle resulting in closed won business ranging roughly from $150K+ annual recurring revenue
- Represent Shopgate at industry events and on-site account visits as needed
- Demonstrate expertise in Shopgate’s value proposition and differentiators, the Shopgate platform, and industry trends.
- Implement social selling skills
- Advocate internally for clients
The Right Fit:
- >5 years experience in a client-facing role selling SaaS platforms
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- You have a strong understanding of e-commerce and SaaS products
- Ability to think critically and identify a problem’s most fundamental elements
- You are proactive, well-organized, and strong attention to detail
- You are able to drive multiple accounts simultaneously, each at different stages and complexity
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and frequent change. We are a startup, after all.
- You have a proven work ethic, relentless focus, discipline and grit
- You have the ability to travel to client sites as needed
- You have experience running your own e-commerce business (a BIG plus)
- You have proven success in other fast-paced sales/startup environments
- Proven record of targeting and penetrating large accounts
This job is right for you if:
- You love working in office full of extremely talented, mission-driven people
- The chance to use your skills to help a huge range of customers and business compete in the new and growing mobile commerce landscape
- You are looking for a company where you feel connected to and appreciated by your customers and coworkers for being great at your job